* Take in the amazing views from TransRarau Highway.
* Admire the exhibits of the Monachal Living Museum.
* Visit the Byzantine painted monasteries (UNESCO heritage) – including the famous Sucevita monastery.
* Go shopping at a black pottery workshop.
* Touch the an 800 years old oak.
* Step inside a manually dug salt mine.
* Bicaz Dam & Canyon and the Red Lake also look forward to astonish you !
* Heritage, Art, Gourmet, Family
* Bacau – Neamt – Iasi – Suceava
* At least 3 days
* All year round
* Customized itinerary planning and travel arrangements
* Private sedan / minivan with professional English speaking driver (-guide) at disposal
* Personal tour manager at disposal (available on request)
* Complimentary rooms and restaurants reservations
* Rooms, meals, entrance fees
* Varies depending on season, tour length, number of guests, included special activities and other custom preferences
And the lake and waterfall within Targu Ocna Salt Mine. This is one of the most famous deposits where they exploited and still exploit the salt. The administrator is Salrom (the Salt National Company of Romania).
Visit the country mansion of the greatest Romanian composer
In 1880 the great boyar family Rosetti Tescanu built a mansion in Bacau County. At the beginning of the 20th century this became residence of George Enescu’s family. In its park, you can still find Enescu’s elm tree, now over 250 years old. For a totally shocking experience you should attend a concert in the garden. All birds in the surrounding trees will sing along with musicians after George Enescu scores.
Where to stay overnight
Private tours of 2-3 sightseeing of your choice can be arranged upon request:
* Slatioara Monastery
* Bicaz Canyon & Dam
* Piatra Neamt city tour
* Mirrors Resort
* Wisents Reservation
Sucevita Byzantine painted monastery
Probably the most beautiful and impressive Byzantine painted monastery in Bucovina is Sucevita Monastery ensemble.
The harmonious combination of defensive, civil and religious architecture, stone and wood sculptures, paintings and religious decorative art is jaw-dropping.
Its Resurrection Church – built at the end of 16th century by Movila brothers – is on the UNESCO Patrimony List.
The brother artists Sofronie and Ion decorated both the inside and outside of the elegant church.
The richness of paintings makes it stand out.