* Take in the amazing views from TransRarau Highway.
* Admire the exhibits of the Monachal Living Museum.
* Visit the Byzantine painted monasteries (UNESCO heritage) – including the famous Sucevita monastery.
* Go shopping at a black pottery workshop.
* Touch the an 800 years old oak.
* Step inside a manually dug salt mine.
* Bicaz Dam & Canyon and the Red Lake also look forward to astonish you !
* Heritage, Art, Gourmet, Family
* Bacau – Vaslui – Neamt – Iasi – Suceava
* Bacau / Iasi / Suceava
* At least 4 days
* All year round
* Customized itinerary planning and travel arrangements
* Private sedan / minivan with professional English speaking driver (-guide) at disposal
(Helicopter / jet transfer available on request)
* Personal tour manager at disposal (available on request)
* Complimentary rooms and restaurants reservations
* Rooms, meals, entrance fees
* Varies depending on season, tour length, number of guests, included special activities and other custom preferences
See the first Orthodox underground church in Europe
And the lake and waterfall within Targu Ocna Salt Mine.
This is one of the most famous deposits where they exploited and still exploit the salt. The administrator is Salrom (the Salt National Company of Romania).
Visit the country mansion of the greatest Romanian composer
In 1880 the great boyar family Rosetti Tescanu built a mansion in Bacau County.
At the beginning of the 20th century this became residence of George Enescu’s family. In its park, you can still find Enescu’s elm tree, now over 250 years old. For a totally shocking experience you should attend a concert in the garden. All birds in the surrounding trees will sing along with musicians after George Enescu scores.
Where to stay overnight
About Husi wines excellent quality there are old records belonging to foreign travelers who have crossed through medieval Moldavia.
“Husi, ancient settlement of Moldavia’s vineyards, produces a tasty, aromatic and very much sought after wine.”
This is what Marco Bandinus was writing around 1646.
Between 1600-1662, locals planted extensive vines on these lands, setting up the princely vineyards at Husi.
Including about 3,000 ha vine, nowadays Husi’s vineyard has an average production of 10,000 kg/ha.
With 3 wine factories and 200 specialists, this company produces 20 wine sorts, of which 8 red and 12 white.
Products quality has been steadily increasing as well as their competitiveness regarding the superiority, originality and price.
No wonder their wines have won numerous medals and awards at specialized competitions in the country and abroad.
Husi great brand wine derives from the glorious Busuioaca de Bohotin - Husi.
In metaphorical expression, this has gained the blazon of muscat-nectarious wine, rosy colored and organoleptically fully optimized.
But enough with the stories, it’s time to taste see with your own eyes the wine cellar and collection winery.
Then you will taste 4 wines Husi Zghihara, Royal & Black Feteasca and Bohotin Busuioaca.
An assorted plate with Romanian traditional products will accompany them.
And in the end you will receive a gift box with a bottle of “Husi Zghihara 2005” wine. Tempting, isn’t it ?!
Private tours of 2-3 sightseeing of your choice arranged upon request:
* Slatioara Monastery
* Bicaz Canyon & Dam
* Piatra Neamt city tour
* Mirrors Resort
* Wisents Reservation
Sucevita Byzantine painted monastery
Probably the most beautiful and impressive Byzantine painted monastery in Bucovina is Sucevita Monastery ensemble.
The harmonious combination of defensive, civil and religious architecture, stone and wood sculptures, paintings and religious decorative art is jaw-dropping.
Its Resurrection Church – built at the end of 16th century by Movila brothers – is on the UNESCO Patrimony List.
The brother artists Sofronie and Ion decorated both the inside and outside of the elegant church.
The richness of paintings makes it stand out.