Constanta (Mamaia) – Eforie – Costinesti – Olimp – Mangalia
Beaches and luxury resorts line the Black Sea coast. This extends for 245 km from Danube Delta towards the border with Bulgaria in the South. Some of the best-known places include the seaport of Constanta and Mamaia resort, which has a 7 km long beach. The string of luxury resorts is equally famous. And they all have names of women and mythological gods, such as Neptune, Jupiter or Venus.
Explore the best of Constanta
Young water enthusiasts will love the dolphins show.
Future Marine Biologists will be excited to visit the Aquarium and Zoo. Budding little historians and their parents can also visit the Navy Museum. There they can learn about Romania’s maritime history and culture through wonderful exhibits. Miniature Indiana Jones archaeologists should participate in a tour of History Museum and Roman Edifice with Mosaic. Explore your tailor made map now to discover all exciting things to see and do in former city of Tomis.
* Sea Front Walk
* Old Town
* Feel the breeze while riding an Arabian blood stud on the beach
* See Onasis’ shipwreck built on the same shipbuilding yard as Titanic
* Take a vintage car tour of the Black Sea coast resorts followed by a French dinner with limited edition wine
Cutting Dobrudgea region from West to East, this is the most impressive construction ever made in Romania and the 3rd navigable channel in the world after Suez (184 km) and Panama (81 km).
The main route, Cernavoda – Poarta Alba – Agigea, built between ’76-’84, has 64 km. The northern branch, Poarta Alba – Midia Navodari, built between ’82-’87, has only 31 km. The idea arose in 1800. Then the Otoman Empire was the owner of Dobrudgea. It wished a faster water access and avoid the menace of Russian Empire (that had taken control of Danube Delta). So it ordered a railway to the British.
After Dobrudgea’s returning to the mother-land, this plan of shortcut became a dream of King Charles I. But it was foiled by the Two World Wars. When communists came they followed Stalin’s advice-order. So they sent the Resistance members to forced labor at what will have to be later, the Danube-Black Sea Channel.
Feel the breeze…
The first stop is at an archaeological museum to see an ancient mosaic.
Studs farm and horseback riding
Horseback riding is just one of Wallachia’s outdoor pursuits.
Riding on the beach or following forestry roads reward you with an exhilarating sense of freedom.
Not to mention the spectacular scenery you can admire.
Get on the horse and enjoy the views !
But not before finding out everything about this Arabian blood stud farm.
In the evening enjoy a romantic fish and sea fruits dinner on the lake shore.
Evanghelia shipwreck was built on the same shipbuilding yard as Titanic.
It belonged to Onasis, who agreed with the ship-owner to beach it 1968 in order to cash the insurance money.
True or not for sure you’ll treasure your photo taken with it in the background.
The afternoon is reserved for another private experience.
This will unveil you on high either the monument of Adamclisi and ruins of the ancient Greek city of Histria, or the sinuous line of Romanian coast.
Next visit a 2000 year old vineyard and its wine museum.
The premium wines tasted here can be yours for only half of the price these are sold in high class restaurants.
The taste of luxury: Sun, Sea & Spa
This is one of the best spas on the Black Sea shore !
The place features an elegant wide space with fluid design inspired by the sea.
And it is a real nurturing refuge, with native Romanian healing powers drawn from both land and sea.
The well-trained capable staff creates custom therapies and counsel guests on a path to wellness. They only use local natural herbs and botanicals.
So whether treating yourself to a traditional spa therapy using seawater and gyttja mud from the Techirghiol Lake, an ancient relaxation ritual, a rejuvenation and body toning procedure or stress relieving therapy, the journey will undoubtedly renew your mind, body and spirit.
The vintage car tour of the seaside resorts includes Tomis old city center and the famous Mamaia.
French dinning with wine
And a French wine dinning for two in a cozy atmosphere will follow it.
* Heritage, Gourmet, Family, Relaxing, Wellness
* Constanta (Kogalniceanu Airport – CND)
* All year round. Some activities are subject to weather conditions.
Recommended all inclusive budget / tour / guest
* Varies depending on season, tour length, number of guests, included special activities and other custom preference
* Vintage car tour / private yacht cruise / helicopter transfer / private jet transfer / leisure flight / personal tour manager available on request
* This itinerary proposal will be changed in order to best fit your preferences
Are you seeking inspiration ?
Kindly check our blog.
Do you have any further questions or concerns ?
Please feel free to contact us.
What to expect
* Highly customized itinerary planning
* Complimentary bookings for purchases made by February 28 for tours organized during 2018
* Online itinerary map (including detailed street map of visited places)
* Map view options: Zoom, Search, Satellite view, Point of interest – POI – contact information
* Highlights not to be missed & Off-the-beaten-track sights
* Sightseeing details: Tourist sight information and photos & Secrets and stories even beyond what history says
* Shopping centers and a lot more…
* Luxury/upscale hotel rooms and suites
* Top restaurants (traditional/fine dining)
* Private car with or without English speaking professional driver at disposal
* Special activities upon your personal preferences
* Optional Black Sea yacht cruise / Leisure helicopter flight over Black Sea coast, Dobrudgea and / or Danube Delta
* Personal tour manager at disposal on request