Best of EUROPE - Travel destinations | Luxury nests | Restaurants | Sights
Top destinations in Europe we found and liked
This is just a sample of how your tailor made itinerary could look !
- Amsterdam - Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam
- Morning private car transfer from Luxembourg Airport.
- For stunning belvedere points stroll on Le Chemin de la Corniche.
- Dinner and overnight in Luxembourg.
- Beaune - Hotel le Cep
- La Croix Valmer - Lily of the Valley
- Loire Valley - the land of castles
- Mont St Michel
- Orange - one of the top uncrowded places in Europe
- Morning private car transfer from Luxembourg to Strasbourg (~ 261 km ~ 3 hours). Here French and German influences blend both in architecture and culture.
- Explore La Petite France with its cobblestone streets and well-preserved half-timbered homes.
- Alsatian dinner and overnight in Strasbourg.
- Anadia - Curia Palace Hotel Spa & Golf
- Faro - Hotel Faro & Beach Club
- Fatima - Luz Charming Houses
- Lagos - Cascade Wellness Resort
- Lamego - Lamego Hotel & Life
- Lisbon - Inspira Liberdade Boutique Hotel
- Setubal - RM Guest House I The Experience
- Berlin - da YVONNE Trattoria Pizzeria Toscana
- Cologne, Frankfurt, Munich
- Rottach-Egern - Spa & Resort Bachmair Weissach
- Morning private car transfer (~ 330 km ~ 3.5 hours) from Strasbourg to Nuremberg. This distinguished medieval city kept its old center stone towers.
- Enjoy a Nuremberg city quest while looking for Handwerkerhof (Craftsman's yard) handmade crafts or Kaiserburg Castle.
- Bavarian dinner and overnight in Nuremberg.
- Krakow - Bachleda Luxury Hotel Krakow MGallery by Sofitel
- Wroclaw - one of the most uncrowded places in Europe
- Velke Karlovice - Grand Hotel Tatra
- Spend half a day in one of the top uncrowded destinations in Europe.
- Morning private car transfer from Vienna to Budapest (~ 243 km ~ 2.5 hours).
- Go see Budapest Parliament built in Gothic Revival–style.
- For the best panoramic photo shoots of the city explore the turrets and terraces of Fisherman’s Bastion.
- Dinner and overnight in Budapest.
Bosnia & Hertzegovina
- One of the most uncrowded cities in Europe
Informative entrance fees: 10 Euro / day / guest
Best hotels in Belgrade
- Square Nine Hotel Belgrade
- Saint Ten Hotel
Best restaurants in Belgrade
Serbian wines & rakija tasting
Top attractions in Belgrade
Best river floating nightclub (splavovi) in Belgrade
- Leto Splav - Leto Belgrade Night Club
- Kotor old town - the medieval fortifications house a Romanesque cathedral and lots of alleys with cafes and shops
- Lovcen Mountain National Park - a hike up to the mountaintop offers panoramic views and the mausoleum of Petar II Petrovic Njegos, a local poet and leader
- Our Lady of the Rocks - this tiny island located in Kotor Bay resulted from sank seized old ships that were carrying rocks and bulwark**
- Kotor Serpentine
- Enjoy either a shared or private cruise ! The half day midday and sunset itinerary show you around the stunning areas of the Bays of Kotor and Tivat. Relax on the wooden deck, taste a delicious plate of snacks and drinks... Take photos of the sightseeing while sailing to secret swimming spots. The yacht friendly staff speak native English. Recommended by Geo Guide, Bradt Guide and Lonely Planet, this truly memorable experience is Trip Advisor's No. 1 Boat Trip in Kotor. A Day out on Yacht Monty B costs about 105 Euro.
- Prishtina - one of the most uncrowded places in Europe
- Mount Korab - Prominent peak with climbing routes
- Gjipe Beach - Beach and camping
- Osum Canyon - Canyon, rafting, kayaking, waterfall and river
- Llogara Pass - Within Llogara National Park, paragliding and mountain
- Blue Eye Albania - Lake & Nature
- Berat - National Ethnographic Museum - Museum with exhibits on Berat's history
- Buthrotum - Butrint National Park - Ruins of an ancient & medieval city
- Korce - National Museum of Medieval Art - Museum and art
- Kruje - Castle of Krujë - Castle and history
- Skanderbeg Square - Clock tower & architecture
- Bunk'Art 2 - Historical artifacts in a nuclear bunker
- National Museum of History - Large museum for Albanian history
- House of Leaves (Museum of Secret Surveillance )
- National Museum of Fine Arts - Museum for Albanian & international art
- Motherland Monument - Huge statue atop of the Museum of the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945.
- Volodymyrska Hill
- St. Michael's Golden-Domed Monastery
- National Opera of Ukraine
- Kiev Pechersk Lavra - Landmark monastery & cave system
- Golden Gate - Reconstructed medieval city gate
- National Museum of Folk Architecture and Life of Ukraine - Open-air folk architecture museum
- Oleg Antonov State Aviation Museum
- Gorodetsky House - Landmark Art Nouveau building & Presidential residence with a gallery and animal sculptures.
- Mezhyhirya Residence - Formerly Viktor Yanukovych’s estate, this ornate house museum features a park, car collection & zoo.
Peak travel season: June – August
- Lviv National Academic Opera and Ballet Theater - Grand 1900 opera house and theater
- Park High Castle - Mountain with historic citadel, park and Lviv panorama observation deck
- Dominican Cathedral - Ornate baroque church and monastery
- Armenian Quarter
- House of Scientists - Historical landmark with Baroque architecture
- Beer Cultural Experience Center - Local beer history museum
- Vkhid Do Muzeyu Narodnoyi Arkhitektury - Open air Museum
- Museum of Ethnography and Crafts - Opulent museum of history & culture
- Halytsky Market
- Odessa National Academic Theater of Opera and Ballet
- City Garden
- Statue of the Duc de Richelieu
- Potemkin Stairs
Scenic hiking destination featuring a 2,022-m. mountain peak known for picturesque views & the ruins of a 1930s-era stone observatory.
Carpathian National Nature Park
- State Historical and Architectural Reserve Khotyn fortress
- Arboretum Sofiyivka - Arboretum from the 1800s featuring formal landscaping & lakes with waterfalls & fountains.
- Khortytsia - the largest island in the River Dnieper, part of Khortytsya National Park.
Large lake in a tranquil park setting for swimming, boat tours & waterfront nature hikes.
- Software and Computer Museum
- Shevchencko City Garden
- Mirror Stream
- Memorial Complex Slavy
- Fontan V Sobornomu Skveri
- Mist Zakokhanykh - Bridge
- Eiffel Tower - This replica includes an observation deck offering panoramic city views
Completely tailor made your Europe tour to best fit all your own preferences:
- more tailor-made options including: extra nights, car rental, dinners, trips, itinerary planning, etc.
Feeling inspired ?
Let's design together your next custom made trip !
Non-refundable planning fee / tour day: