- Find out the stories of the Baroque architecture, art and manuscripts within world's greatest monastic library: Admont Abbey Library.
- This is the perfect place to go for food lovers and wine lovers ! The village lies right in the middle of the wine-growing region of Wagram. And it illustrates the “art de vivre” in Austrian style. Your taste buds will thank you for the classical haute cuisine that blends classical and modern touches and local wines.
- From 1,440 Euro / double room with breakfast / 6 nights / 4* Hotel / January 14-20, 2022
- Wonder through Hellbrunner Adventzauber (Salzburg Christmas Market open 18 November - 24 December 2021)
- Go skiing
- Dine at The Glass Garden Restaurant
- Spend the night at Hotel Schloss Monchstein Salzburg
- This Tyrolean alpine resort is great for apres-ski ! A high-tech gondola takes you to the ski slopes of Giggijoch Mountain. Nearby mountain peaks have over 3,000 m altitude and offer breath taking views. And you definitely have to ride along Otztal Glacier Road.
- Visit Kunsthistorisches Museum Wien (the palace hosting the fine arts museum).
- Go for shopping on Graben street lined by historic buildings.
- See the opulent State Hall of the Austrian National Library.
- Take a stroll on the circular Ringstrasse grand boulevard surrounding Vienna's historic district. It replaced the medieval city walls in the middle of the 19th century, starting to host eclectic new buildings with Gothic, Classical, Baroque and Renaissance features.
- In the evening spoil yourself dinning at Amador Restaurant.
Warth am Arlberg
Completely tailor made this Austria winter holiday to best fit all your own preferences:
- more tailor-made options including: accommodation, car rental, dinners, trips, itinerary planning, etc.
Planning fee / day (non-refundable)