Since 1958, every odd year, in September, some of world’s top orchestras and conductors perform in Bucharest.
Through music, they pay tribute to George Enescu, Romania’s most famous composer.
This is the biggest and greatest music festival in Romania and among top 3 European festivals.
Ever growing in stature and glamour, year’s best event rivals with the mighty Salzburg Festival.
A feast for outstanding classical music lovers, the festival secures a stellar cast of orchestras, ensembles and artists.
For 3 memorable weeks, these make Bucharest the world’s capital of culture.
The festival bursts with classical music legends like:
– Israel Philharmonic,
– Staatskapelle Dresden,
– San Francisco Symphony,
– London Symphony Orchestra,
– Wiener Philharmoniker,
– Royal Liverpool Philharmonic,
– Berliner Philharmoniker
– Zubin Mehta, Vasily Petrenko or Alexandru Tomescu.
PRIVATE BESPOKE TOURS IN BUCHAREST AND BEYOND
Around these festival editions, delightful tours explore classical Romania and classical music’s rapture.
Our unique expertise hooks you up with the most exclusive journey to Enescu’s life.
Punctuated by musical surprises along with big names from the world of music…
Come discover George Enescu’s treasured Romania during a music-filled journey !
Ride in style aboard a luxury sleek private car.
Step into the footprints of the great composer George Enescu.
Enjoy pre-concert sightseeing in Bucharest then listen live classical music performed by world-class musicians.
Under the twilight, Romania’s capital will reveal all its secrets to you…
Hosting international celebrities, Bucharest attracts thousands of music fans.
No wonder the concert tickets almost sold out in less than 2 months of going on sale.
Great Orchestras of the World series held within Great Palace Hall and Romanian Athenaeum concerts are the most popular.
Short or long, such a once in a lifetime experience is definitely not to miss !
– Cantacuzino Palace,
– Romanian Athenaeum fresco,
– Unmissable concerts,
– Superb cuisine,
– Luxury sleeping options…
TAILOR MADE ITINERARYSample
– Welcome and greetings upon arrival to Bucharest Henri Coanda or Bucharest Aurel Vlaicu International Airport
– Private car transfer to your hotel
– Enjoy a half day tour of Bucharest highlights (formerly known as” Little Paris”)
– End your night dining in a traditional atmosphere within the old city center
Day 2 ~ Little Paris
– Breakfast at hotel
– Spend your day following the steps of famous composer George Enescu through Bucharest.
As a bachelor he lived at Grivita Hotel.
Right after marriage he moved in an apartment on today’s George Enescu Street.
Visit his spouse’s Cantacuzino Palace, now hosting the Music Museum.
Listen the story of the Romanian Athenaeum, headquarter of George Enescu Philarmonics.
Take your photo in front of composer’s statue overlooking one of the main boulevards of the capital.
– Transfer to Romanian Athenaeum, Great Palace Hall or National Opera for concerts of your choice
– Return to your hotel and relax
Day 3 ~ Departure
– Breakfast at hotel
– Leisure time in Bucharest
– Private airport transfer to Bucharest Henri Coanda or Bucharest Aurel Vlaicu International Airport
– Fly back home
GEORGE ENESCU FESTIVAL TOUR DETAILS
– Tour type: City quest / Self-guided / Self-drive, Escorted, One day-trip, Multi-day trip
– Interests: family, romantic, gourmet / wine tasting, culture / art / museums, history, ruins / archaeology, relaxing.
– Duration: 3 to 21 days.
– Pick-up & Drop off: Bucharest Airport.
– Further details and notes
– Highly customized itinerary planning & travel arrangements and online informational kit
– Upscale / luxury hotel recommendations
– Traditional / fine dining top restaurant recommendations
– All private transfers by chauffeured car, permanent travel assistance
– Concert tickets to George Enescu Festival
– VIP Hospitality
– Private jet charter services
– Personal tour manager
– 4* or 5* accommodation in Bucharest
– Hotel daily breakfast
– Lunches and dinners
– Entrance fees
This tour is completely tailor made to best fit all your own preferences.
Kindly contact us for pricing and availability.
Speak to your local expert and tailor made your private bespoke tour (free quote) !