BEST OF BULGARIASofia
Informative entrance fees: 15 Euro / day / guest
Top attractions in Sofia
- Former Royal Palace (Vrana Park Museum)
- Ivan Vazov National Theatre
- Mineral Baths (Regional History Museum of Sofia)
- Parliament (National Assembly of the Republic of Bulgaria)
- Tsar Liberator statue
- Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski
- Central Market Hall (Tsentralni Hali)
Browse around the cured meats and cheese
- St. George Rotunda Church
One of the oldest fully preserved churches in Europe
Dating from 4th century AD
- St. Alexander Nevski Cathedral
The best collection of icons in Bulgaria
- National Archaeological Museum
- National Art Gallery
- More about what to do in Sofia
BEST OF FRANCE
Best restaurant in Paris
Benoit – Best for: Impeccable Parisian hospitality and Ducasse-standard, Michelin-starred bistro food
BEST OF ITALY
Since you don’t need a royal title anymore to spend the night in a castle, check in the impressive universe once reserved only for kings and counts.
There is no more “historic” hotel than one of the top most charming castles.
Former residence of Duke of Venice., the imposing Gritti Palazzo has hosted a long list of eminent figures.
Heads of state, writers, important film and music artists like Winston Churchill, Ernest Hemingway and Greta Garbo rested here.
The over 82 apartments and the luxury room decorated in unmistakable Venetian style have over 500 years of existence.
Plus the castle terrace offers an indisputable view towards Grande canal of aquatic Venice.
BEST OF ROMANIA
Top Hotels & Restaurants
BEST OF SERBIABelgrade
Informative entrance fees: 10 Euro / day / guest
Best hotels in Belgrade
- Square Nine Hotel Belgrade
- Saint Ten Hotel
Best restaurants in Belgrade
Serbian wines & rakija tasting
Top attractions in Belgrade
- Beogradska Tvrđava Fortress (279 BCE)
- Kalemegdan Park with zoo and river views
- Saint Sava Orthodox Church (Hram Svetog Save)
- Stari Grad (old city)
- Narodno Pozoriste National Theatre
- Knez Mihailova Street
Best river floating nightclub (splavovi) in Belgrade
BEST OF SPAIN
BEST OF UNITED KINGDOMLondon
Kerridge’s Bar & Grill – Best for: New British with a twist
Din Tai Fung – Best for: Feeding a dumpling addiction
Currency converter | Luxury hotels | Luxury restaurants | Awarded restaurants | Food tours | Tickets & priority passes | Luxury spas | Travel Advisors | Flights | International travel documents | Beach holidays
See you all back here soon for more tips, picked expressly for you.
Meanwhile feel free to address me any question you might have about Romania.
And to share this with anyone who might find it useful or interesting 😉
Happy tours !
Show some love