BEST OF ALBANIA
Top destinations of Albania
Prominent peak with climbing routes
Beach and camping
Canyon, rafting, kayaking, waterfall and river
Within Llogara National Park, paragliding and mountain
Blue Eye Albania
Lake & Nature
National Ethnographic Museum – Museum with exhibits on Berat’s history
Butrint National Park – Ruins of an ancient & medieval city
National Museum of Medieval Art – Museum and art
Castle of Krujë – Castle and history
- Skanderbeg Square – Clock tower & architecture
- Bunk’Art 2 – Historical artifacts in a nuclear bunker
- National Museum of History – Large museum for Albanian history
- House of Leaves (Museum of Secret Surveillance )
- National Museum of Fine Arts – Museum for Albanian & international art
BEST OF ITALY
Since you don’t need a royal title anymore to spend the night in a castle, check in the impressive universe once reserved only for kings and counts.
There is no more “historic” hotel than one of the top most charming castles.
Former residence of Duke of Venice., the imposing Gritti Palazzo has hosted a long list of eminent figures.
Heads of state, writers, important film and music artists like Winston Churchill, Ernest Hemingway and Greta Garbo rested here.
The over 82 apartments and the luxury room decorated in unmistakable Venetian style have over 500 years of existence.
Plus the castle terrace offers an indisputable view towards Grande canal of aquatic Venice.
BEST OF SERBIA
Informative entrance fees: 10 Euro / day / guest
Best hotels in Belgrade
- Square Nine Hotel Belgrade
- Saint Ten Hotel
Best restaurants in Belgrade
Serbian wines & rakija tasting
Top attractions in Belgrade
- Beogradska Tvrđava Fortress (279 BCE)
- Kalemegdan Park with zoo and river views
- Saint Sava Orthodox Church (Hram Svetog Save)
- Stari Grad (old city)
- Narodno Pozoriste National Theatre
- Knez Mihailova Street
Best river floating nightclub (splavovi) in Belgrade
- Leto Splav – Leto Belgrade Night Club
BEST OF UKRAINE
Top destinations in Ukraine
- Motherland Monument – Huge statue atop of the Museum of the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945.
- Volodymyrska Hill
- St. Michael’s Golden-Domed Monastery
- National Opera of Ukraine
- Kiev Pechersk Lavra – Landmark monastery & cave system
- Golden Gate – Reconstructed medieval city gate
- National Museum of Folk Architecture and Life of Ukraine – Open-air folk architecture museum
- Oleg Antonov State Aviation Museum
- Gorodetsky House – Landmark Art Nouveau building & Presidential residence with a gallery and animal sculptures.
- Mezhyhirya Residence – Formerly Viktor Yanukovych’s estate, this ornate house museum features a park, car collection & zoo.
Peak travel season: June – August
- Lviv National Academic Opera and Ballet Theater – Grand 1900 opera house and theater
- Park High Castle – Mountain with historic citadel, park and Lviv panorama observation deck
- Dominican Cathedral – Ornate baroque church and monastery
- Armenian Quarter
- House of Scientists – Historical landmark with Baroque architecture
- Beer Cultural Experience Center – Local beer history museum
- Vkhid Do Muzeyu Narodnoyi Arkhitektury – Open air Museum
- Museum of Ethnography and Crafts – Opulent museum of history & culture
- Halytsky Market
- Odessa National Academic Theater of Opera and Ballet
- City Garden
- Statue of the Duc de Richelieu
- Potemkin Stairs
Scenic hiking destination featuring a 2,022-m. mountain peak known for picturesque views & the ruins of a 1930s-era stone observatory.
Carpathian National Nature Park
State Historical and Architectural Reserve Khotyn fortress
Arboretum Sofiyivka – Arboretum from the 1800s featuring formal landscaping & lakes with waterfalls & fountains.
Khortytsia – the largest island in the River Dnieper, part of Khortytsya National Park.
Large lake in a tranquil park setting for swimming, boat tours & waterfront nature hikes.
- Software and Computer Museum
- Shevchencko City Garden
- Mirror Stream
- Memorial Complex Slavy
- Fontan V Sobornomu Skveri
- Mist Zakokhanykh – Bridge
- Eiffel Tower – This replica includes an observation deck offering panoramic city views
See you all back here soon for more tips, picked expressly for you.
Meanwhile feel free to address me any question you might have about Romania.
And to share this with anyone who might find it useful or interesting 😉
Happy tours !