Offering from spectacular mountains and glacial lakes to stunning beaches, Bulgaria is full of fortresses and other fascinating historical monuments.
- Sofia’s first luxury boutique hotel is yours for as many days you wish to leisurely explore the city. You receive a suite overlooking the famous gold-domed St. Alexander Nevski Cathedral. This offers incredible tranquility and huge windows.
- Start to discover the country dancing in its capital. While tasting some traditional snacks, you will find out interesting insights about traditions, customs, typical dresses and dances of Shopluka. Learn an authentic Bulgarian folklore dance: choro. Then, all dressed up in the garb, the traditional folklore dance costume, perform the choro dance competing for your prize. And take a photo as proof of your ingenious experience.
- Go to Boyana Waterfall to listen the nature’s music and take great photos.
- Sofia is the third best European city for gourmands so you will dine in one of the local traditional restaurants.
- Later you can enjoy a drink on the hotel’s rooftop. Their Gastro Bar have far-ranging views of Sofia city.
- The next day go see Ivan Vazov National Theatre or swim in the wonderful stainless-steel pool of the hotel.
- From 180 Euro / guest / day
- 2 h guided tour of Old Nesebar
Bulgaria’s historical treasure, this ancient city lies on an island connected to the continental shore by a pier. In Nessebar, the typically sailors’ wooden buildings of the old Greek and Bulgarian fishermen are still inhabited. These and the cobbled streets with monuments and handmade souvenir shops give it a medieval appearance. Also called the Pearl of the Black Sea, Nessebar enjoys one of the most beautiful beaches on the Black Sea. Its extremely fine sand is already famous among lovers of romantic walks by the sea. The small Bulgarian town, entered the UNESCO heritage since 1983.
- 6 nights at Thracian Cliffs Golf, Spa & Beach Resort
- From 942 Euro per guest in double room
- Racing and Paintball Experience with Lunch
- Self guided tours of:
- Wake Park Varna
- Retro Museum (vintage cars exhibition)
- Panorama Hotel 4*
- Breakfast included
- Travel sustainable property that takes health and safety measures
- Free cancellation
- From 378 Euro / 2 nights / 2 guests
- Eco Museum & Aquarium
- Have lunch in Ruse within the largest and strongest part of Rousse Ottoman Fortress
Prohodna Cave It definitely worth to check the ceiling “eye” holes of this geopark karst that served as prehistoric dwelling.
For impressive panoramic views, visit this unique rock formations. You can only imagine how many legends you will hear about this place used in the past as fortress.
Ancient Town of Plovdiv
This is one of the most uncrowded places in Europe. Within this historical reserve located on a hillside, you find architectural gems from both ancient times and 19th century.
This large coastal park with gardens and lawns watched by statues hosts various play areas and events.