- June 6-8
- Racing and Paintball Experience with Lunch
- Self guided tours of:
- Wake Park Varna
- Retro Museum (vintage cars exhibition)
- Panorama Hotel 4*
- Breakfast included
- Travel sustainable property that takes health and safety measures
- Free cancellation
- From 378 Euro / 2 nights / 2 guests
- Eco Museum & Aquarium
- Have lunch in Ruse within the largest and strongest part of Rousse Ottoman Fortress
Prohodna Cave It definitely worth to check the ceiling “eye” holes of this geopark karst that served as prehistoric dwelling.
For impressive panoramic views, visit this unique rock formations. You can only imagine how many legends you will hear about this place used in the past as fortress.
- Ivan Vazov National Theatre
- St. Alexander Nevski Cathedral Gold-domed Inside Crypt
- The best collection of icons in Bulgaria
- More about what to do in Sofia
- Boyana Waterfall nearby
Pamper yourself with Eco Farm, Zoma Spa, Golf and Winery at Zornitza Family Estate
Ancient Town of Plovdiv
This is one of the most uncrowded places in Europe. Within this historical reserve located on a hillside, you find architectural gems from both ancient times and 19th century.
This large coastal park with gardens and lawns watched by statues hosts various play areas and events.
Bulgaria’s historical treasure, this ancient city has a thousand-year history. Here, cobbled streets with handmade souvenir shops invite you to romantic walks.
OTHER TOP SIGHTSEEING
- Sunny Beach
- Vratsa Balkan
- Saeva Dupka Cave
- Yagodinska Cave
- Rila National Park
- Central Balkan National Park
- Cape Kaliakra
- Pirin National Park