Fully customizable tours
Informative local timings only
Car rental & Meals not included
Visiting Greece during winter definitely has its advantages:
- sampling the local traditional winter dishes and rakomelo (an alcoholic drink)
- exploring the cities without crowds: Athens, Thessaloniki, Ioannina (Yannena)
- skiing or just watching skiers in Kalavryta (Peloponnese) or on Mount Olympus’ slopes
- enjoying the best Greek islands in the winter’s light: Crete, Rhodes.
This is one of the top 10 best holiday destinations in August for summer sun. And one of the very few places where you can ski with a sea view. Our top hand picked hotels include:
- Mitsis Selection Blue Domes 5*
- White River Cottages 4*
- Nautilux Rethymno by Mage Hotels 5*
- Minos Beach Art Hotel 5*
- Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection 5*
- Elounda Peninsula, All Suite Hotel 5*
- Asterion Suites & Spa 5* – Designed for adults
- Nana Princess Hotel 5*
Elounda Mare Hotel 5*
- Crete Acqua Plus Water Park Entrance Ticket with Transport (good for avoiding crowds, taking safety measures, kid friendly)
- Optional trips to:
- Elafonisi Island for Kedrodasos Beach,
- Chania to see the Lighthouse of Chania
- National Park of Samaria (Samaria Gorges)
- Kato Gouves Village
- Optional delicious street food private tour of Chania
- Other activities available on request
- 6 nights of accommodation at Elounda Mare Hotel 5*
- Optional upgrade: Elounda Blue Palace Hotel 5* ~ one of top 10 hotels in the world with the most beautiful panoramas. You can see the sea and the sunrise directly from your bed !
- From 1,012 Euro / guest in double room
One of the Greek isles famous for its beaches, Kos hosts Asclepieion ancient ruins, the medical center that Hippocrates founded. Its winter weather is suitable for relaxation and bird watching sprinkled with delicious flavors and tastes.
- DAY 1
- 5 hour wine tasting and dinner
- DAY 2
- 3 hour private class of Greek cooking with lunch
- 1 hour 15 minutes wildlife walks with birdwatching and animal photography
- DAY 3
- 2 hour treasure-hunt with self-guided walking tour. At each attraction, use clues, logic, imagination and your observation spirit to find the next destination and discover the city.
- Round trip private transfer from / to Kos Airport private transfer (about 30 minutes / transfer)
- 3 nights of accommodation at Mitsis Blue Domes Resort & Spa 5*
- From 1,715 Euro / guest (discounts apply for extra guests)
(Online) visa, Travel insurance, Country details, Travel experts (leading travel agencies / tour operators / travel advisors), Flight tickets, Rent a car, Destinations (with Accommodation, Restaurants, Sightseeing & Activities)
One of the best and sunniest destination in Europe for a city break in 2023, Athens is especially loved by gourmands.
- Cape Sounion sunset private tour with dinner on the seaside
- Optional Athens highlights sightseeing
- The iconic Acropolis Temple ruins lie since 5th-century B.C. on a rocky hilltop of Athens
- Erechtheion Temple
- Archaeological site of Parthenon Temple ruins, another historical Greek landmark, impresses you with its Doric columns built in 447 BC.
- Check for a concert or any performance held within Herod Atticus Odeon, a stone theater dating from 161 CE.
- Take photos of the marble friezes with bas relief of Temple of Hephaestus built in Doric style.
- Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center, the arts center that also features an opera house and a park.
- Admission to the Acropolis and the Parthenon
- Optional dinner in the little Oikeio restaurant. The octopus in vinegar and the moussaka will complete the cozy Greek traditional atmosphere.
- 6 nights at Fresh Hotel
- From 490 Euro / guest
- Full day private custom tour of Zakynthos (beaches, caves, traditional villages, Skinari Lighthouse, Cameo Island and more)
- Private speed boat trip to Blue Caves and Shipwreck Beach (Navagio Beach) for swimming and snorkeling
- Optional trip to Korakonissi. Climb on the rugged cliffs above the rock pools made by nature. Swim, snorkel and/or spearfish.
- Hotel and restaurants suggestions on request
- From 1,230 Euro per group of 7 (from 176 Euro per guest)
- Caesars Gardens Hotel & Spa
- Boat trip to Symi Island with swimming stop at St. George Bay
- Explore the Medieval city of Rhodes on scooters – 2 hours
- AUTHENTIC Rhodes Tour – PRIVATE Full-Day Tour (7 hours) including visits at:
- Butterflies Valley (entrance fee 5 euros p.p.)
- Ancient City of Kamiros (entrance fee 6 euros p.p.)
- From 2,450 Euro / 7 days / guest
- Discounts apply for 2 or more guests
- Standard and budget options available on request
- 5 h Sunset Catamaran Cruise with Barbecue Dinner
- 3* Villa (optional upgrade: Nobu Hotel, great for coastal calm and one of the best new luxury hotels in the world and 7th in Europe)
- From 386 Euro / 2 nights / 2 guests
Did you find this information helpful ?
TAP TO TIP