- October 15-21, 2022
- 2 hours private custom made walking tour of Luxembourg. Follow your professional guide through winding alleyways of the capital of one of the top smallest European states. Discover the highlights and secrets of the famous medieval fortified UNESCO-listed old town on the banks of Alzette River. Pass through its grand squares, admire the Baroque, Renaissance and Gothic architecture of the palaces and churches. Find out about the history of the place since from Roman times to The house of Luxembourg, French Revolution and present times.
- Optional stroll on Le Chemin de la Corniche for stunning belvedere points
- 1 traditional cuisine lunch or dinner at Brasserie des Jardins
- 6 nights of accommodation at Hotel Le Place d’Armes. Located right in the historical heart of the city, your charming hotel occupies a building from the 18th century. This skillfully blends contemporary styles, revisited Baroque and Art Nouveau. Each room has its own style and delicate color decorations. The pedestrian shopping district is nearby.
- From 6,467 Euro / guest
Unesco World Heritage site, Vilnius ancient city hides a lot of architectural gems that survived its troubled history. Its soul, Neris River, made it a crafting and trading city and later an international attraction.
- October 14-20, 2022
- 3 hours private tour by bike along Neris River. Wind along river banks, cross 6 bridges, admire the delightful skyline. Stop at cozy beaches, Baroque hidden gems and recent history landmarks:
- Gediminas Avenue, the 19th century new city center built by Russian Empire’s leading architects
- Verkiai estate
- Vilnius Cathedral Square to admire the Royal Residence National Museum and Gediminas Tower
- Slusku gatve to see the former summer residencies of richest people of Vilnius
- St. Peter and Paul Church dating from the 17th century, with one of top 10 European Baroque interiors
- Zirmunu papludimys city beach
- Trinapolis Church
- Tramvajų gatve, former repair center of trams
- Krantines arka, for exceptional views over Gediminas Castle
- National Art Gallery
Bottled water and biking equipment included.
- Traditional seasonal home-cooked four-course private dinner at a local family’s home located near Old Town. Side dish: lively conversation about Lithuanian history, culture, cuisine and personal stories.
- 6 nights at Stikliai Hotel, a little house featuring a charming winter garden. You will be right in the heart of traders quarter, among the workshops of the glass blowers (“stikliai” in Lithuanian) dating from 17th to 19th century.
- From 544 Euro / guest
- November 11-17
- 2 hours Liege walking tour
- Optional add-on: Antwerp
- 1 modern cuisine lunch or dinner for two at De Gebrande Winning Restaurant. The characterful farmstead serves Flemish dishes with subtle bold touches and succulent sauces accompanied by fantastic beers.
- 6 nights of accommodation at Kasteel van Ordingen. Its owner’s remarkable hospitality makes you feel like a lord at home, in his castle. Lavishly restored, this modern hotel harmoniously blends Flemish architecture from Renaissance period with antiques and gilding. Add to your relaxing break anything from trips to Brussels, Maastricht and Liege, to rides by electric bicycles or by Vespa. Limburg province astonishes you with the lush green hills covered by orchards. In the evening you can retreat at their gourmet restaurant for delicious creative dishes.
- From 490 Euro / guest in double room
Delve into Europe’s history in Poland, the perfect destination for history buffs with plenty of medieval castles. Its capital impresses you with new vegan restaurants and stylish bars that recently popped up.
- October 9-15
- 5 hours custom made private tour of Malbork Castle, the largest castle in the world
- Pick-up from and drop off in Gdansk
- Chauffeured deluxe spacious air conditioned vehicle
- Picturesque drive through the Polish countryside
- Optional trips to
- Hel Beach ~ one of top beaches of Europe in 2022
- Krakow ~ Bachleda Luxury Hotel Krakow MGallery by Sofitel
- Wroclaw ~ one of the most uncrowded places in Europe
- 1 creative cooking lunch or dinner for two at Biały Krolik Restaurant
- 6 nights of accommodation at Quadrille ~ On Baltic Sea’s shores, Gdynia port features magnificent parks. One of them hosts Quadrille, a small palace dating back from the 18th century. The decor Gorski family imagined here surpass the ordinary. A tunnel connects the hotel’s two sections. Every original detail contribute to the magical atmosphere. And surely their young chef manages to lure you in the restaurant at least once.
- From 487 Euro / guest in double room
- Full day Gozo tuk-tuk chauffered tour of Gozo Island
- One of Europe’s best kept secret islands to avoid the post-lockdown crowds
- Key landmarks, villages and scenic views: Xlendi Bay, Sannap Cliffs, Ramla Valley, Fungus Rock, Calypso Cave, Victoria (island’s capital)
- Surround Comino Island and pass by Blue Lagoon by motorboat
- Uncover Gozo’s rich culture and history
- Light Gozitan traditional lunch including a glass of wine or water
- Crossing and return by Yippee Island Hopper boat or ferry
- 2.5 hours tour of Malta Island by self-drive talking electric car
- Optional visits of Popeye Village, Marsaxlokk old fisherman village and Valetta (the capital of Malta and 5th best European city for gourmands)
- 1 Mediterranean Cuisine lunch or dinner for two at Ta´ Frenc Restaurant
- 6 nights in a Deluxe Room with Panoramic Porch at The Xara Palace ~ Xara Palace’s walls (17th century) form part of the bastion walls surrounding Mdina. Expect remarkable Baroque architecture, antique furnishings, original paintings, romantic rooms, spectacular 180 degree panoramic views of Malta and attentive service.
- From 1,152 Euro / guest in double room
Stolpe Bei Anklam
- October 9-15, 2022
- Custom made “like a local” private tour of ROSTOCK
- Optional Add-ons:
- BERLIN ~ da YVONNE Trattoria Pizzeria Toscana
- NUREMBERG ~ This distinguished medieval city kept its old center stone towers. Enjoy a Nuremberg city quest while looking for Handwerkerhof (Craftsman’s yard) handmade crafts or Kaiserburg Castle. Bavarian dinner in Nuremberg.
- ROTTACH-EGERN ~ Spa & Resort Bachmair Weissach
- 1 creative lunch or dinner for two
- 6 nights of accommodation at Gutshaus Stolpe, a 19th century mansion with restaurant located on the bank of a river. Here you become the neighbour of the beavers and the White-tailed Sea Eagles. Add a picnic in the park, a dinner at the historical inn, a bath tub on Peene River’s bank. Now you almost have an image of your next relaxing holiday !
- From 734 Euro / guest in double room
Fascinating mountain adventures, relaxation and energy recharging, gastronomic and wellness experiences… Combine the ultimate mountain experiences with an unforgettable stay in Switzerland.
- 2 hours sunrise private tour for birds watching along Geneva Lake
- Optional add-ons:
- Andermatt ~ The Chedi Andermatt
- Bern ~ One of the most uncrowded cities in Europe
- Davos ~ AlpenGold Hotel Davos
- Engelberg ~ Alpine town famous for Mount Titlis’ alpine trails and skiing, this is one of the most snow-sure places in Switzerland. Where to spend some quiet winter nights: Kempinski Palace Engelberg.
- Interlaken ~ Hotel Royal St Georges Interlaken MGallery 4 stars
- Mount Pilatus ~ For railway and cable car splendid views
- Oeschinen Lake ~ If you love the ice fishing or the hiking
- Swiss National Park
- Zurich ~ The safest city in Europe is full of water parks, amusement parks, museums and kid-friendly attractions.
- Ticino ~ Why Switzerland’s ‘little Italy’ is a must-see town for your travel bucket list
- 1 traditional French lunch or dinner for two at Cafe de Peney Restaurant
- 5 nights of accommodation at Domaine de Châteauvieux, a hotel in a vineyard. The16th century wine-growing farm preserved its old charm. Tastefully decorated, the rooms delight you with magnificent views over Rhone, the vineyards and mountains. Their fine-dining restaurant is one of the best in Europe.
- From 840 Euro / guest in double room
- Private guided tour of Gouda
- Interactive city walk in Gouda
- 1 lunch or dinner for two at Lizz Restaurant
- 6 nights at Weeshuis Gouda
- From 1,127 Euro / guest in double room
- Corsica extreme south day 4X4 trip from Porto-Vecchio
- Santa Giulia Beach, one of top Europeam beaches in 2022
- 1 Modern cuisine lunch for two at U Santa Marina Restaurant
- 6 nights at Les Bergeries de Palombaggia Hotel
- From 1,234 Euro per guest in double room
- City sightseeing cruise
- Travel sustainable property that takes health & safety measures
- Work friendly family room
- Free cancellation
- Optional city tour:
- Louvre Museum
- Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris
- Arc de Triomphe
- Palais Garnier
- Luxembourg Palace and Gardens
- Pont Alexandre III
- Palais-Royal Garden
- Musée Nissim de Camondo
- Hotel upgrade (on request): La Maison Favart
- From 263 Euro / 2 guests / 2 nights
- Explore La Petite France with its cobblestone streets and well-preserved half-timbered homes.
- Alsatian dinner and overnight in Strasbourg.
Other top destinations in France
- Beaune ~ Hotel le Cep
- La Croix Valmer ~ Lily of the Valley
- Loire Valley ~ the land of castles
- Mont St Michel
- Orange ~ one of the top uncrowded places in Europe
- Avignon ~ 3th most beautiful European holiday destination according to CNN
- Wine country
- Cote d’Azur ~ Marseille
- Grand Hyatt Cannes Hotel Martinez – One of top 10 hotels in the world with the most beautiful views. You see the sea and sunshine directly from your bed !
- Porquerolles Island – One of Europe’s best kept secret islands to avoid the post-lockdown crowds
- Saint-Paul de Vence
- Loire Valley ~ The autumn is awesome at Château de Chaumont-sur-Loire among cucurbits and pumpkins lying on the ground. And the sun sparkles over world famous grapes turning purple and deep red.
- Private Ephesus Tour from Izmir
- Optional visit of Library of Celsus ~ Built in 135 A.D. in memory of a popular Roman consul and governor of Asia, even by his son, the monument preserved within its walls over 12,000 invaluable manuscripts. The rise in Asia Minor of one of the most imposing libraries in the history of Rome proves both the high appreciation of scholar Celsus and that Romans were eager to expand their culture in all corners of the empire. Sample of the beauty of Roman public architecture, the building’s facade is printed for the second time on one of Turkish lira banknotes (the one of 20).
- 6 nights of accommodation at Key Hotel
- From 620 Euro / guest in double room
- TUI Magic Life Hotel, Belek
- All Inclusive
- Half day Olympos cable car ride with transfer from Belek
- Full day Manavgat River cruise and Grand Bazaar with transfer from Belek
- Full day at Land of Legends theme park with transfer from Belek
- From 1,165 Euro / guest in double room
- 90-Minute Bosphorus Cruise with Audio Guide
- 3* hotel
- Travel sustainable property that takes health and safety measures
- Free cancellation
- From 242 Euro / 4 nights / 2 guests
- Optional top sight: storied 16th-century Suleymaniye Mosque
- 2th most beautiful European holiday destination according to CNN
Manavgat ~ Goreme
Portugal ranks in top European countries when it comes to friendliness. And its Iberian Peninsula holds the second position in the top ‘feeling at home’ category.
Madeira Island ~ Funchal
- Private Dolphin and Whale Watching Tour for 2
- 1 Portuguese lunch or dinner for 2 at Casal da Penha Restaurant
- 6 nights at a 5* hotel
- 977 Euro / guest / week at Savoy Palace – the Leading Hotels of the World – Savoy Signature 5*
- 1,287 Euro / guest / week at Quinta Jardins do Lago Hotel
- Warmly recommended: Seixal Beach, one of the top European beaches in 2022
Other places to visit in Portugal
- Lisbon ~ This is the number one destination to go for restaurants. This city has among its attractions: water parks, amusement parks, museums and kid-friendly attractions. It is also the 6th most beautiful European holiday destination according to CNN.
- Porto Santo Island ~ Golden Beach, one of top 5 most beautiful beaches in Europe in 2022
- Algarve ~ Algarve Beach
- Vila Nova de Cacela ~ Conversas de Alpendre
- Anadia ~ Curia Palace Hotel Spa & Golf
- Fatima ~ Luz Charming Houses
- Lagos ~ Cascade Wellness Resort
- Setubal ~ RM Guest House I The Experience
This country is famous for the architectural splendour of its thermal baths, For example, Heviz Lake is the largest thermal lake in the world. But Hungary tempts the visitors also with a hearty rich cuisine. Just taste the mouthwatering Goulash and the langos and you will see why.
Budapest is the European city with the top low transport costs and lots of water parks, amusement parks, museums and kid-friendly attractions.
- Budapest Széchenyi Thermal Bath, one of largest thermal baths in Europe ~ from 27 Euro / guest
- Hungarian Parliament built in Gothic Revival–style
- For the best panoramic photo shoots of the city explore the turrets and terraces of Fisherman’s Bastion
- Bukki National Park has beautiful scenery with mountain caves
- Aggtelek National Park, famous for its extended cave system
- Balaton Uplands National Park
- Nyiregyhaza Animal Park features diverse wildlife and live shows
- Sumeg Castle – known for the park with jousting knights
- For a guided tour through a large cave system visit Baradla Aggtelek Cave
Hungarian cuisine restaurants
- Hoppa ! Bistro
- FELIX Kitchen & Bar
- Stand25 Bisztro
Matild Palace, a Luxury Collection Hotel 5*
- Travel sustainable property that takes health and safety measures
- Deluxe King Room with City View
- Free cancellation
- No prepayment needed
- From 2,860 Euro / 6 nights / 2 guests
- Spend half a day in one of the top uncrowded destinations in Europe !
- One of Europe’s most friendly countries
- DONEGAL ~ Lough Eske Castle
- With water parks, amusement parks, museums and kid-friendly attractions
- Sole Seafood & Grill
- DINGLE PENINSULA ~ 7th most beautiful European holiday destination according to CNN
In the country of castles, beer brewing tradition dates since 993 AD. So there is no chance to get thirsty while visiting the highest density of castles in Europe. The paradise for history and architecture lovers has in Prague the largest castle complex in the world.
- Velke Karlovice – Grand Hotel Tatra
Informative entrance fees: 10 Euro / day / guest
Second best city in Europe for gourmands
- Best hotels in Belgrade
- Square Nine Hotel Belgrade
- Saint Ten Hotel
- Best restaurants in Belgrade
- Serbian wines & rakija tasting
- Top attractions in Belgrade
- Best river floating nightclub (splavovi) in Belgrade
- Leto Splav – Leto Belgrade Night Club
One of the most uncrowded places in Europe
- Mount Korab – Prominent peak with climbing routes
- Gjipe Beach – Beach and camping
- Osum Canyon – Canyon, rafting, kayaking, waterfall and river
- Llogara Pass – Within Llogara National Park, paragliding and mountain
- Blue Eye Albania – Lake & Nature
- Berat – National Ethnographic Museum – Museum with exhibits on Berat’s history
- Buthrotum – Butrint National Park – Ruins of an ancient & medieval city
- Korce – National Museum of Medieval Art – Museum and art
- Kruje – Castle of Krujë – Castle and history
- Tirana ~ 4th best European city for gourmands
- Skanderbeg Square – Clock tower & architecture
- Bunk’Art 2 – Historical artifacts in a nuclear bunker
- National Museum of History – Large museum for Albanian history
- House of Leaves (Museum of Secret Surveillance )
- National Museum of Fine Arts – Museum for Albanian & international art
- The Fjords
- Lofoten Island ~ 5th most beautiful European holiday destination according to CNN