Tours are available year round.
All of them are subject to seasonal variations, black out dates and change without notice.
All offers are based on the best availability at the time of checking.
The tour shall be tailor made in order to best fit your own preferences.
Even after customization it remains subject of road and weather conditions as well as other unpredictable events.
Eventual mentioned timings are informative only, being subject of weather and traffic conditions.
Multi day tours
Pick-up & Drop off
The great majority of Europe’s airports.
HOW IT WORKS
After payment receival of itinerary planning fee, which is non-refundable, either booking / information links shall be provided or bookings without card shall be made by Azzurytt.
Sightseeing contact details are visible on the map and their photo gallery appears when viewed in Google Maps.
Tariffs mentioned in tour proposals are informative only, based on availability at time of checking (no bookings made), varying upon:
- currency fluctuations,
- tour length,
- number of guests,
- accommodation and car availability at time of booking,
- final mileage,
- chosen menu at restaurants,
- special experiences,
- discounts and other custom preferences.
Azzurytt final tariffs are according to tailor made tours, including all taxes and fees (VAT 19%).
There are no hidden extra costs at all.
We prefer to give you the freedom of choice while protecting your budget. This is why Azzurytt tariffs do not cover any:
- international airfare,
- travel insurances (medical / storno / etc.),
- car rental services,
- accommodation services and full board meals,
- charges and local taxes,
- entry fees
- or tips.
WHAT TO EXPECT
We only recommend (not sell) the best accommodation and activities options according to chosen itinerary.
In case of no availability or different preferences alternatives shall be provided.
You are solely responsible for checking:
- each suppliers online reviews, policy, cancel and refund and
- the webpages about advice on how to prepare, how to come, waiting time, getting around, etc. not only the booking pages from provided links,
before making the booking.
- Highly customized Itinerary planning
- Online travel kit:
- detailed daily customized itinerary
- itinerary map (including detailed street map of visited places). Map view options: Zoom, Search, Satellite view, Point of interest (POI) contact information
- Highlights not to be missed & Off-the-beaten-track sights
- Sightseeing details:
- Tourist sight information and photos
- Recommendations for:
- Accommodation (usually with breakfast): upscale or luxury hotel / villa / boarding house / lordly mansion rooms and suites
- Traditional cuisine fine dining top restaurants
- Private transfers (including airport transfers)
- Special experiences: Private jet charter services (air taxi), VIP treatment, Other special activities upon your personal interests
- Permanent travel assistance in English, online:
or by phone, before and during the entire tour
- Itinerary planning fee
- Local / resort fees
- Private transfers (including airport transfers)
- Personal Assistant / Tour Manager
- Special experiences
- Entry fees
- Travel insurances ~ You must have your own appropriate insurances: travel / medical, storno (trip cancellation), for luggage, etc. Travel insurances cover an agreed-upon set of circumstances as set forth in the insurance contract. You are solely responsible for ensuring that all information provided to any insurance company is correct and not misleading. It is always a good idea to protect a carefully-planned trip with coverage for unforeseen events. The best travel insurances can soften their impact facilitating peace of mind before and during your trip.
BOOKING A TOUR
The advance notice needed for planning depends on departure date and itinerary’s flexibility.
For tours in high season, the more notice the better.
For a relaxed planning process, 9 months are ideal.
Last minute counseling on a set itinerary is possible depending on workload.
Reservations with at least 6 months in advance are strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Most of recommended accommodation units are selling out incredibly fast.
Bookings shall be made directly by you following the provided links to recommended hotels / restaurants / sightseeing / other suppliers.
- you would prefer different proposals or
- the respective hotels have no more available rooms for your dates,
alternatives shall be provided on request.
Full itinerary planning fee is due after the third tour proposal.
Payments of services provided by recommended suppliers shall be done directly by you to respective suppliers according to their policies:
- by bank transfer,
- online by card, on supplier’s website, at the time of booking (links shall be provided)
- in cash at front desk / on the spot.
The guest has to pay:
- accommodation units tariff increases and / or
- price increases in taxes,
- government fees,
- surcharges or
- currency exchange between quote’s date and that of tour’s beginning.
You are solely responsible for respecting suppliers’ cancellation and refund terms.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
We strongly recommend that you check your government’s travel advisory for up-to-date information and advice about your destination:
- safety and security,
- entry requirements,
- local laws and customs.
WHILE ON TOUR
For any kind of support while on holiday, please contact your personal tour manager, Kryss.
She is available on WhatsApp (free of charge) or phone calls (charges may apply).
And she is doing her best to assist you with the questions or wishes you might have.
If you opted for a luxury / VIP tour she will also complimentary assist you with requests like:
- changing / canceling dinner reservations or
- updating the itinerary for the next day.
As per our contract, in order to be taken into consideration, any possible claim shall be made during tour.
Thus we have the best opportunity of rectifying the situation at source and occurrence time.