- family / romantic,
- cars / trains,
- gourmet / wine tasting,
- culture / art / museums,
- movie buffs,
- history / archaeology / castles / fortresses / churches,
- nature / wildlife / bird watching / photography,
- relaxing / spa / shopping
Tours are available year round.
All of them are subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
Some experiences and recommended accommodation units may be subject to seasonality and / or availability.
Also black out dates may apply.
For these reasons availability can only be guaranteed at the moment of booking.
If needed substitutes shall be offered.
Kindly remember the itinerary proposal is just a sample of the amazing holidays your local expert can plan for you.
This tour shall be tailor made in order to best fit your own preferences.
Even after customization it remains subject of road and weather conditions as well as of optimizing changes.
Eventual mentioned timings are informative only, being subject of weather and traffic conditions.
Half day / one one / multi day tours.
Half day / Full day tours sightseeing are upon your choice and time at disposal.
Pick-up & Drop off
The great majority of Europe’s airports.
HOW IT WORKS
All contact and sightseeing details shall be provided following the payment of travel planning fee which is non-refundable.
Following the tailor made offer you will receive a message with the link to your online tour map.
In case you do not receive it within 24 hours please contact us.
Sightseeing contact details are visible on the map and their photo gallery appears when viewed in Google Maps.
Tariffs mentioned in tour proposals are informative only, based on availability at time of checking (no bookings made).
Final tariffs are according to tailor made tours, including all taxes and fees.
The offer will clearly explain all costs (inclusively eventual credit card charges).
There are no hidden extra costs at all.
Price offer is based on the best availability at the time of checking (no bookings made).
All costs include VAT and are informative only varying upon:
- currency fluctuations,
- tour length,
- number of guests,
- accommodation and car availability at time of booking,
- final mileage,
- chosen menu at restaurants,
- special experiences,
- discounts and other custom preferences.
We prefer to give you the freedom of choice while protecting your budget. This is why Azzurytt tariffs do not cover any:
- international airfare,
- travel insurance,
- car rental services,
- accommodation services and full board meals,
- tips, charges and local taxes or entry fees.
All these are commission free and have to be paid directly to respective suppliers.
The guest has to pay:
- accommodation units tariff increases and / or
- price increases in taxes,
- government fees,
- surcharges or
- currency exchange between quote’s date and that of tour’s beginning.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Services tariffs / How to budget
We only recommend (not sell) the best accommodation and activities options according to chosen itinerary.
In case of no availability or different preferences alternatives shall be provided.
You are solely responsible for checking each suppliers online reviews, policy etc.
before making the booking.
- Highly customized Itinerary planning & Travel arrangements
- Online travel kit:
- detailed daily customized itinerary
- itinerary map (including detailed street map of visited places). Map view options: Zoom, Search, Satellite view, Point of interest (POI) contact information
- Highlights not to be missed & Off-the-beaten-track sights
- Sightseeing details:
- Tourist sight information and photos
- Secrets and stories even beyond what history says
- Shopping centers and a lot more…
- Permanent travel assistance in English, online:
- Facebook chat
or by phone, before and during the entire tour
- Itinerary planning fee: 10% of services value (at least 14 Euro per guest per tour day); payable by bank transfer or card via Stripe to Azzurytt
- Travel arrangements (logistics): 5% of booked services, payable by bank transfer or card via Stripe to Azzurytt
- 10% Discount for travel planning for tours longer than 1 week
- 20% Discount for travel planning for tours longer than 2 weeks
- 30% Discount for travel planning for tours longer than 3 weeks
- 40% Discount for travel planning for loyal guests
Complimentary recommendations for
Upscale or luxury hotel / villa / boarding house / lordly mansion rooms and suites
- Accommodation (usually with breakfast): between 70 – 100 Euro / room depending on unit’s category and region
- Payable upon accommodation units’ policies:
- directly to supplier when booking (links shall be provided),
- by bank transfer
- at front desk
- Local / resort fees, payable at front desk:
- only where applicable / not included in accommodation tariffs
- between 1-2.5% (average cost is ~ 1.1%) from the tariff of the first night of accommodation
Traditional / Fine dining top restaurants
- Between 10-100 Euro / guest / 3 course meal, depending on restaurant and chosen menu and wine; average cost is ~ 50 Euro / guest / 3 course meal with premium wine)
- Payable on the spot, in cash or by card depending on restaurant. (Visa and Mastercard are quite widely accepted and in main cities, sometimes, Amex too.)
All private transfers (including airport transfers)
- By private, new car (sedan / minivan) with climate control, fuel, insurances, road fees: from 170 Euro / day
- Parking fees ~ 3 Euro / 100 km
- Optional English speaking professional driver at disposal: from 60 Euro / day
- Fleet: Skoda Octavia, Volkswagen Passat, Mercedes E, S, V Class
- Payable by bank transfer or card via Revolut to Azzurytt, at time of booking
Special experiences (extra cost)
- Helicopter tour over Bucharest / Black Sea coast / Danube Delta / Carpathian Mountains
- Private jet charter services (air taxi)
- Black Sea yacht cruise
- Bucharest / Constanta vintage car tour
- Romantic candle light dinners
- Private access to sites not open for tourists (subject of special approval)
- VIP treatment
- Other special activities upon your personal interests
Personal Assistant / Tour manager
- On request upon availability – from 18 Euro / hour
- Between 1-20 Euro / guest / day (average cost ~ 15 Euro / guest / day)
- Payable on the spot, in cash or by card, in local currency (informative rate exchange)
You must have your own appropriate insurances: travel / medical, storno (trip cancellation), for luggage, etc.
Travel insurances cover an agreed-upon set of circumstances as set forth in the insurance contract.
You are solely responsible for ensuring that all information provided to any insurance company is correct and not misleading.
It is always a good idea to protect a carefully-planned trip with coverage for unforeseen events.
The best travel insurances can soften their impact facilitating peace of mind before and during your trip.
This article can help you research the industry and find the right travel insurance provider.
BOOKING A TOUR
The advance notice needed for planning depends on departure date and itinerary flexibility.
For tours in high season, the more notice the better.
For a relaxed planning process, 3-6 months are ideal.
Last minute counseling on a set itinerary is possible depending on workload.
Reservations with at least 2-3 months in advance are strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Some of recommended accommodation units are selling out incredibly fast.
In these cases, booking with at least 6 months in advance is strongly recommended.
Bookings shall be made directly by you following the provided links to recommended hotels / suppliers.
- you would prefer different proposals or
- the respective hotels have no more available rooms for your dates,
alternatives shall be provided on request.
Full itinerary planning fee is due after the first tour proposal.
A deposit of 50% of tour price (exclusive of itinerary planning fee) is required at booking time.
Balance is due at least 30 days prior to tour start.
For bookings made within 30 days of tour start, entire tour price must be paid at booking confirmation’s time.
Payment of services provided by Azzurytt suppliers (for example: accommodation unit’s) shall be done directly by you to respective suppliers.
Payments shall be done either with at least 2 weeks in advance:
- by bank transfer,
by card (VISA / Mastercard),
online on supplier’s website,
or at check-in.
You are solely responsible for respecting suppliers’ cancellation and refund terms.
If you would like us to take care of cancellations for you, we would be happy to assist you. Our tour day rate for luxury / VIP guests shall apply.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
We strongly recommend that you check your government’s travel advisory for up-to-date information and advice about your destination:
- safety and security,
- entry requirements,
- local laws and customs.
WHILE ON TOUR
For any kind of support while on holiday, please contact your personal tour manager, Kryss.
She is available on WhatsApp (free of charge), text messages or phone calls (charges may apply).
And she can assist you with any kind of request such as:
- giving details about the water served in your car,
suggesting alternatives / nearby needed shops or
other questions / wishes you might have.
If you opted for a luxury / VIP tour she will also complimentary assist you with requests like:
- changing / canceling dinner reservations,
- updating the itinerary for the next day or
- getting tickets to an opera performance next evening.
As per our contract, in order to be taken into consideration, any possible claim shall be made during tour.
Thus we have the best opportunity of rectifying the situation at source and occurrence time.