- Have lunch within the largest and strongest part of Rousse Ottoman Fortress
- Browse around the cured meats and cheese of Central Market Hall in Sofia
- Spend the night in Thessaloniki within one of The Leading Hotels of the World
- Visit Acropolis, Parthenon and Mount Lycabettus in Athens
- 6 nights and 7 days tour
* 3 days highlights tour of Bulgaria
* 4 days highlights tour of Greece
* Round trip airport transfer
* All tours & transfers on private basis
* Optional cruises to Greek Islands (with scuba diving)
* Complimentary recommendations for accommodation with breakfast in Bulgaria and Greece
* Taxes included
Itinerary planning only € 168 pp
TAILOR MADE ITINERARY
SAMPLE: Ruse ~ Razgrad ~ Sofia ~ Kavala ~ Thessaloniki ~ Larissa ~ Athens
Day 1 ~ Ruse ~ Bulgaria
- Full day tour of Ruse: Orlova Chuka Cave, Eco Museum & Aquarium, Rousse Museum of History
- Have lunch in Ruse within the largest and strongest part of Rousse Ottoman Fortress
- In the evening drive to Razgrad (~ 64 km ~ 1 h)
- While dining in Razgrad, try the spicy ocean squid tentacles or the salmon fillet
- Your hotel in Razgrad awaits to give you the celebrity treatment with world-class service
Day 2 ~ Razgrad ~ Bulgaria
- Morning visit of Abritus Castle and Archaeological Reserve in Razgrad
- Drive to Veliko Tarnovo (~ 117 km ~ 1.5 h)
- Have lunch in Veliko Tarnovo in a typical interior of the 1930s urban home style in Europe
- Afternoon drive to Sofia (~ 221 km ~ 3 h)
- Choose Captain’s Cook fish or beef for dinner in Sofia
- Check-in in the heart of Sofia to see an ancient 3rd-century amphitheater ruins exposed at hotel’s ground floor
Day 3 ~ Sofia ~ Bulgaria
- Full day tour to Sofia
- Former Royal Palace (Vrana Park)
- National Theatre
- Mineral Baths (Regional History Museum of Sofia)
- Parliament (National Assembly of the Republic of Bulgaria)
- Tsar Liberator statue
- Sofia University
- St. George Rotunda Church, one of the oldest fully preserved churches in Europe dating from 4th century AD
- Browse around the cured meats and cheese of Central Market Hall (Tsentralni Hali)
- At lunch, in Sofia, try the original seasonal cuisine of a chef with an extreme affinity for subtle flavors
- In the afternoon drive to Kavala (~ 314 km ~ 4 h )
- Dinner in Kavala offers sea views over a picturesque harbor paired with ouzo, fresh fish and well-cooked foods
- Stay overnight in Kavala, in a restored, neoclassical house built in 1927
Day 4 ~ Kavala ~ Greece
- Full day tour of Kavala
- The Castle of Kavala
- The Aquaduct
- Tobacco Museum
- Have lunch in Kavala in a 1907 building – former Ottoman bank and food market ! – surrounded by a tree yard nearby the sea.
Trustworthy Athinorama magazine awarded this restaurant as the best food destination in Kavala.
And one of 10 best bar restaurants in Greece.
- Afternoon drive to Thessaloniki (~ 153 km ~ 2 h)
- In Thessaloniki, a premium oyster-bar restaurant awaits you for dinner
- Spend the night in Thessaloniki enjoying rooms with garden views within one of The Leading Hotels of the World
Day 5 ~ Thessaloniki ~ Greece
- Full day tour of Thessaloniki
- Church of Agios Dimitrios
- Archaeological Museum of Thessaloniki
- Ladadika District
- White Tower of Thessaloniki
- Toumba Stadium
- Ataturk Museum
- Monument of Alexander The Great
- Museum of Byzantine Culture
- Lunch time in Thessaloniki means rich cava along with traditional, eastern and international modern cuisine.
You guessed, this is a restaurant that won the “Toque d’Or” Prize every year in-a-row from 2008 till 2016.
- In the afternoon drive to Larissa (~ 151 km ~ 2 h)
- For dinner, there is an unique restaurant in Larissa, with an impressive wine bar
- Overnight in Larissa in a hotel with sun terrace and city views
Day 6 ~ Larissa ~ Greece
- Half day tour of Larissa
- Municipal Art Gallery of Larissa G.I. Katsigras Museum
- Folklore Museum of Larissa
- Ancient Theater of Larisa
- Mill of Pappas
- Monument of Bucephalus
- The name of your lunch restaurant in Larisa is synonym to a good cook with Italian temperament.
And yes, he’ll cook your food in a wood fired oven.
- By early afternoon drive to Lamia ~ 150 km ~ 2 h
- Half day tour of Lamia
- Loutra Thermopilon
- Tzeni Kalyva – Handmade Creations
- Dinner in Lamia, where the two-year award for the Pan-Hellenic Gastronomy Competition came.
Brothers who own this restaurant combine European and Greek flavors with passion in a genuine Mediterranean cuisine.
- Overnight in historical center of Lamia city.
Day 7 ~ Athens ~ Greece
- In the morning drive to Athens (~ 212 km ~ 2 h)
- Full day tour of Athens
- Acropolis Museum
- Mount Lycabettus
- Herod Atticus Odeon
- Temple of Hephaestus
- Philopappos Hill
- For lunch get on the roof of a luxe 19th-century hotel and have refined modern dining with Acropolis views
- Evening transfer to Athens International Airport (~ 43 km ~ 1 h)
- Fly back home
EXTEND YOUR HOLIDAY
- Full day boat tour to Lefkada and the islands
- Private tailor-made day cruise around Lefkada, Kefalonia, Ithaca, Meganisi
- Full day scuba diving (PADI) & beaches of Lefkada private tour
- Private tour to Lefkada villages wine tasting photo (tailor made)
- Full day snorkeling safari & beaches of Lefkada private tour
- Yoga & wine tasting tailor-made evening cruises around Lefkada
- Full day guided kayak, snorkeling & beaches of Lefkada private tour
- Private tour to Lefkada beaches wine tasting & photo (tailor made)
This tour is completely tailor made to best fit all your own preferences.
Kindly contact us for pricing and availability.
Speak to your local expert and tailor made your private bespoke tour (free quote) !