- December 30 – January 5
- 2 h private guided visit with guaranteed skip the line access and professional art historian guide at Louvre Museum. See some of the masterpieces of the museum including Mona Lisa and Nike of Samothrace. Visit Roman gallery. See the Greek works of art. Find out how Medieval art influenced the Renaissance period. Stop in Louvre’s Great Gallery, the museum’s main attraction, to admire the beautiful Italian art of Renaissance, the very pinnacle of world painting. Step inside the Romanticism gallery and finally visit the Neoclassicism gallery with elegant sophisticated paintings.
- Optional city tour:
- Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris
- Arc de Triomphe
- Palais Garnier
- Luxembourg Palace and Gardens
- Pont Alexandre III
- Palais-Royal Garden
- Musée Nissim de Camondo
- 6 nights at Hôtel Clarisse 3* in a surprisingly green setting, very close to the Porte de Versailles Exhibition Centre and Parc Georges-Brassens
- From 1,120 Euro / guest
- December 18-27
- 2 to 4 hours of Best of Bordeaux private walking tour. Discover the city highlights and their unknown stories from a local:
- Monument aux Girondins
- Grand Theatre (one of the iconic theaters in France, created in 1770 by Victor Louis)
- Church of Notre-Dame de Bordeaux built in Baroque style
- St. Andre Cathedral (the first cathedral in Aquitaine built in Gothic style is breathtaking)
- Porte Dijeaux
- Porte Cailhau (the amazing gate of Bordeaux in medieval times)
- Place de la Bourse (one of the most beautiful squares of the city)
- Optional add-on: the Landes of Gascogne Forest, the largest European maritime pines forest.
- 1 hour Bordeaux winetasting and snacks. In the close vicinity of the Grand Theatre of Bordeaux, in a wine bar atmosphere, a local wine expert keeps just for you an oenology course. The first glass of white wine comes with cold charcuterie and basic notions: grape varieties, terroir… The next two glasses of wine already reveal the secrets of wine making process.
- 9 nights of accommodation at Le Saint-James Bouliac Hotel 4*. Created in 1989 by Jean Nouvel, the famous architect, this hotel has a garden with antique roses and lemon trees. The four pavilions connected by a gallery reminds you of the old lofts where they used to dry tobacco. Select wines from a remarkable cellar accompany the local gourmet cuisine.
- From 1,482 Euro / guest
- Corsica extreme south day 4X4 trip from Porto-Vecchio
- Santa Giulia Beach, one of top Europeam beaches in 2022
- 1 Modern cuisine lunch for two at U Santa Marina Restaurant
- 6 nights at Les Bergeries de Palombaggia Hotel
- From 1,234 Euro per guest in double room
- Explore La Petite France with its cobblestone streets and well-preserved half-timbered homes.
- Alsatian dinner and overnight in Strasbourg.
Other top destinations in France
- Cote d’Azur ~ Marseille
- Beaune ~ Hotel le Cep
- La Croix Valmer ~ Lily of the Valley
- Loire Valley ~ the land of castles. The autumn is awesome at Château de Chaumont-sur-Loire among cucurbits and pumpkins lying on the ground. And the sun sparkles over world famous grapes turning purple and deep red.
- Orange ~ one of the top uncrowded places in Europe
- Avignon ~ 3th most beautiful European holiday destination according to CNN
- Grand Hyatt Cannes Hotel Martinez – One of top 10 hotels in the world with the most beautiful views. You see the sea and sunshine directly from your bed !
- Porquerolles Island – One of Europe’s best kept secret islands to avoid the post-lockdown crowds
I visited the no.1 chalet in the French Alps and it changed my mind about ski holidays
Ask for details and customize your sojourn or round trip to France