The spectacular roads of Italy are in the top most beautiful roads in the world. And these lead you to amazing places ! The suggestions below can be customized to be either your own sojourn or round trip.
- Great for living the high life.
- World’s Best New Luxury Hotel 2022.
- This is the latest project of De Santis hotelier family, one of the most famous of Italy.
- And it is the sister property to iconic Grand Hotel Tremezzo, also located on the Como Lake shore.
The Club House at Fontanelle Estate
Great for rolling vineyards and one of the best new luxury hotels in the world and 3rd in Europe
Vista Palazzo Hotel
Great for rooftop views and one of the best new luxury hotels in the world and 6th in Europe
Venice is one of Europe’s most walkable cities. It lies on an island that has just the perfect size for this. Plus all its main historic marvels are gathered all together:
- the spectacular Piazza San Marco and its almost 1000 year old Basilica with gold mosaics,
- Campanile bell tower that offers you breathtaking views over the floating city’s red roofs,
- Doge’s Palace built in Gothic style, former residence of Venetian Republic’s heads,
- Riva degli Schiavoni that leads you to the Bridge of Sighs, named by Lord Byron.
In only two hours with a private guide, you will discover the best of this popular Italian city upon your preferences.
Overlooking the Venetian Cannaregio Canal, Carnival Palace Hotel is a palazzo hotel with Murano glass chandeliers. Their Carrara marble bathrooms have sinks in silver or gold leaf. Here, you can choose to have a private jacuzzi or a rooftop garden view.
At dinnertime, head to Quadrino Bistro to discover the traditional cuisine of Venice.
Then, stroll on Fondamenta della Misericordia, one of the most romantic canal-side streets.
Back to your hotel, the rooftop Mask Bar – known for its extensive wine list – awaits you.
Next day, take again your most comfortable shoes and remember to explore also:
- Burano Island,
- Grand Canal or
- Palazzo Gritti ~ One of the top most charming castles, former residence of Duke of Venice. Its 500 years old luxury rooms with unmistakable Venetian style decorations hosted Winston Churchill, Ernest Hemingway and Greta Garbo !
- From 377 Euro per guest per day
Add Venice to your trip to Italy
With water parks, amusement parks, museums and kid-friendly attractions, Rome has Europe’s top low transport costs.
- December 31 – January 6
- 3 h private tour of Rome by electrical golf car including:
- Spanish Steps and Via Dei Condotti (for designer shopping)
- Trevi Fountain
- Piazza Navona
- Roman Forum
- St. Peter’s Square and Basilica
- Piazza del Popolo
- Castel Sant’Angelo
- Complesso del Vittoriano
- Villa Borghese Passage (for pictures of the beautiful panorama)
- Piazza Campo de’ Fiori
- Fiumi Fountain
- Pompeii ~ 8th most beautiful European holiday destination according to CNN
- Lunch or dinner at Melanzane e zucchine Restaurant
- 6 nights at Condominio Monti 3*, a fine residential-style hotel serving a delightful breakfast on its terrace from the fifth floor.
- From 843 Euro / guest
Add Rome to your trip to Italy
If you wish to avoid the summer crowds you can visit Amalfi Coast during September or October. Then the temperatures are still over 26 Celsius degrees but the traffic is lower and so the tariffs.
- Amalfi Valle delle Ferriere Nature Reserve private walking tour with free cancellation
- 1 Creative Mediterranean Cuisine lunch or dinner for 2 at Sensi Restaurant
- 6 nights of accommodation at Hotel Santa Caterina 5*. This is found in top 10 hotels in the world with the most beautiful views. The reason is that you see the sea and the sunrise straight from the bed.
- From 12,870 Eur / guest
Add Amalfi Coast to your trip to Italy
- 4 hours secret beach tour by bicycle (private tour with free cancellation)
- Optional trip to Baunei for Cala Goloritze Beach, one of top European beaches in 2022
- 1 Sardinian lunch or dinner for 2 at Bacchus Restaurant
- 6 nights of accommodation at Petra Segreta Resort & Spa
- From 2,283 Euro / guest in double room
Add Sardinia Island to your trip to Italy
- Duomo di Milano and the Madonnina gilded statue found on its top spire
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum of Science and Technology ~ from 11 Euro / guest
Traditional Cuisine Restaurant
- Felice a Testaccio ~ from 58 Euro / guest
Style Homes San Marco 29 4*
- May 26-31
- Travel sustainable property that takes health and safety measures
- Spa and wellness centre
- Entire apartment
- Free cancellation
- No prepayment needed
- From 1,078 Euro / 5 nights / 2 adults
Add Milan to your trip to Italy
In the Southernmost point of Italy, a town of 80 k locals features 4 Michelin starred restaurants in 30 km. Here, a Baroque historic mansion hosts a boutique hotel with only 11 rooms. Picture valet service, rock walls, welcome drink, 2 romantic nights with breakfast created by a Michelin starred chef… Add a wine cellar with over 1900 labels, spirits menu, cigar list, a Ragusa guided tour… And all these from just 186 Euro !
Add Ragusa to your trip to Italy
Where else it worth to go while in Italy
This city is on the second place as regards the top restaurants
- Giotto’s Bell Tower
- Piazzale Michelangelo
- David of Michelangelo
- Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore
- Trattoria al Cacciatore – La Subida Restaurant
- Villa del Balbianello
One of top 10 European cities with the cleanest air, Palermo also has plenty of water parks, amusement parks, museums and kid-friendly attractions.
- Spiaggia dei Conigli ~ One of the world’s top 10 best beaches for 2022, according to Tripadvisor
Apulia ~ Vieste
- Baia delle Zagare ~ One of top beaches of Europe in 2022
Italy’s new law is good news for remote workers and digital nomads
Ask for details and customize your sojourn or round trip to Italy