Did you know that Netherlands is Europe’s most light polluted country ? Well, you will have the chance to discover more surprising things with Azzurytt’s custom trips to Netherlands.
- 1 hour flagship Amsterdam canal cruise by luxury small open boat with bar on board and local live guide. Glide quietly through the canals of Amsterdam in deluxe style aboard a fully electric boat. Enjoy the cushioned seats and private atmosphere of a small group. If it is chilly outside, a warm blanket and a drink will help you forget about weather. You will pass by several highlights just enough to know precisely where to go visit the next days:
- Jordaan District
- Amsterdam Cheese Museum – where you can return for more than just a free cheese tasting of Holland’s best cheese. Dress up like traditional Dutch cheese farmers and pretend to use the world’s most expensive slicer of cheese !
- Houseboat Museum
- Hyatt’s most creative luxury-lifestyle hotel in Amsterdam
- Blue Bridge
- Rijksmuseum – the largest art museum in Netherlands
- Hermitage Amsterdam Museum
- the dancing houses
- the only floating flower market in the world
- Emperor’s Canal
- 15 bridges spot – maybe the most romantic city spot especially by night
- Art museum dedicated to cats
- Red Light District
- Tulip Museum
- Spend 1 night in a former vintage tram station from 1901. De Hallen Hotel 4* hosted within this building with heritage is surrounded by cool bars. It offers easy access to Amsterdam old center and Jordaan district, famous for the upscale dining and shopping, is nearby. And still, despite all these advantages, De Hallen Hotel is a bargain !
- From 100 Euro / guest / day
- Private guided tour of Gouda
- Interactive city walk in Gouda
- 1 lunch or dinner for two at Lizz Restaurant
- 6 nights at Weeshuis Gouda
- From 1,127 Euro / guest in double room