Dear guest, you’re about to be traveling… in Europe.
Which guarantees one thing: you’re going to need a tailor made itinerary planned.
And some classy private transfers.
Complimentary hotel recommendations and restaurant reservations would be welcome too.
As well as a personal travel concierge.
Sometimes it’s not what you know, it’s who you know
Most fun things are hidden.
At least until you know somebody…
who knows a local…
who tells you the stories you won’t find in any travel guides and open some closed doors for you.
Azzurytt tailor-made tours seek out the best of Romania and other Europe countries provided with top travel service available.
Offering the knowledge to meet every expectation, a personal travel concierge designs your vacation with you from scratch.
Tailoring the tour around your expectations, interests and needs, this gladly assist with travel arrangements, booking services and sightseeing information.
The very best that Romania and other European countries has to offer is at your disposal.
Travel in the comfort of first-class cabin seating and private transfers to your destination.
Receive impeccable services, enjoy personal assistance throughout your visit and enhance your experience with highly customized activities !
Discover service as warm as golden sunshine and amenities that both indulge and delight you.
Benefit of itinerary planning according to your own pace and personal interests.
Travel on land, sea or air by premium or luxury sedan limos and vintage cars or helicopters, private jets and yachts.
Enjoy the effortless ease of a stay at one of our favorite intimate boutique, lavish hotels or lordly mansions.
Then feed your appetite with gourmet meals and premium wine tastings.
Self-guided or chauffeured escorted tours take you to highlight and off-the-beaten-track sightseeing.
And you get them all with surprise gifts !
Lively traditions, amazing activities, savory gastronomy, relaxing escapes, sumptuous culture…
Azzurytt mixes this wide variety of carefully selected ingredients upon your wishes, hobbies, curiosities, personality and level of activity.
Thus we create together your own tailor made Romanian or Europe tour.
Comprehensive range of irreproachable personalized services and benefits
Personal travel concierge
A local travel expert helps you organize your time and assist with every need, even the spontaneous ones.
This is available by e-mail, phone or on the spot.
Think to one of your funny friends you always love to have along.
Itinerary planningYour tour scenario design includes:
- best route finding,
- trip planning,
- sightseeing tours to the highlight & off-the-beaten-track tourist attractions & destinations,
- extensive inside knowledge about Romania not printed on guided books nor listed on Internet websites.
- Summer travel destinations / winter holidays retreats / autumn vineyards tastings / spring mountain escapades…
- Historical sites / Art galleries / Museums / Spa rituals
- Most beautiful parks & gardens
- Zoos & Aquariums for children of all ages
- Romantic dinners / Beaches, lakes & rivers
- Experiences for cars, trains and boats afficionados
- Photo safari in Carpathians’ canyons
- Twilight cruises on the glittering Black Sea
- Cooking classes with a skilled private chef
- Traditional handicrafts classes
- Narrow picturesque pathways from medieval times
- Savoring mouth watering dishes of local cuisine
- Following the steps of the country’s greatest people
- Truffle hunting with trained dogs…
Participate in a private discovery of this less known land.
Sometimes go behind the scenes…
From start to the end, all that matter are your wishes, hobbies and personality.
Because we are on a mission to create your own tailor made authentic tours out of carefully selected destinations and services.
Whatever you and your select buddies wish, for sure you’ll feel special.
Buddies-time has never been so fun !
Don’t see your perfect experience here ? Let’s custom made one !
Classy private transfers
Talk to us to discover incredible journeys from the Black Sea to the Carpathian Mountains aboard a private (chauffeured) car with full modern comfort.
For country transfers with panache we offer optional alternative ways !
– Airport transfers
– City tours
– Car rental services
– Limousine services
Rent-a-car (and driver)
An expert local chauffeur with comfortable modern / vintage car, sedan / stretch limousine or luxury minivan will pick you up from the arrivals terminal at the designated airport in Romania to be at your disposal all day long for city and country sightseeing tours, few business meetings if case and maybe some clubbing till dawn.
Harmony between first class service and meticulous attention to details is of major importance. So enjoy seamless tours from door-to-door with private chauffeur-drive services by:
– Standard (Dacia, Skoda, Renault, Ford, Opel…)
– Premium (Volkswagen, Audi, BMW…)
– Deluxe (Mercedes E / S / V Class…)
– Fun cars: Convertibles (Volkswagen Eos…) OR 4×4 (Dacia Duster, Range Rover Sport, Jeep Wrangler…)
– Now it gets stylish:
-Vintage cars (Rolls Royce, Nissan, Oldsmobile, Plymouth, Dacia, Morgan…)
– Porsche Cayenne…
Just to prove we love you the prices are tailored to your personal plans !
– yacht charter
– boat rental
Cruise the Black Sea & Danube Delta
It’s never too soon to start planning for your summer escape to the glittering Black Sea or Danube Delta Biosphere Reservation.
Prepare to be dazzled by Mother Nature beauty both aboard and on shore, where precious cultural gems also await you.
Voyage between Mangalia, Constanta and Tulcea for several hours or days. These journeys showcase vibrant resorts and historic landmarks, culinary and Dyonisiac delights.
Plus the chance of experiencing true eco-adventures:
– safari bike and picnic on a wild beach,
– boat trip on Danube’s channels,
– exploring the Wild Peony Park,
– witnessing the bygone grandeur of ancient fortresses along Silk Road…
all on idyllic voyages through Dobrudgea province.
– scenic helicopter tours
– jet air taxi
Surprise your partner, children or friends with a private air transfer between Romanian cities or a scenic flight over:
- Bucharest, Romania's capital
- Danube Delta, the youngest wet land of Europe and
- Constanta and Black Sea coast or why not,
- over Brasov medieval city.
Flying over the majestic Carpathian Mountains is an extraordinary event, no matter how overused is the word.
The magic of moment is total: the landscape in which we are immersed, free from all attachment, is literally breathtaking.
We are prepared both with the highest standards of comfort and safety and various types of:
– Light / small aircrafts (Piper, Cessna, Diamond, Britten Norman…)
– VIP helicopters (Augusta Bell, Bell, Cabri…)
– and private jets(Hawker Beechcraft Kingair…)
Comfortable hotel / villa / lordly mansion rooms & apartmentsExceptional service means also complimentary recommendations of the best places to sleep and eat from our list of favorite spots.
This is no-cost, value-added service provided by Azzurytt for our premium / luxury / loyal guests.
Romania is home to few great options for luxurious apartments.
Marriott/Starwood, Hilton, InterContinental, Wyndham, Accor, Best Western and Carlson Rezidor international hotel chains are all present in Romania.
By the way, this country is among top countries in the world that offer free high speed WiFi within hotels.
We only recommend (not sell) the best accommodation options according to chosen itinerary.
Our selection of accommodation units include 3*, 4* and 5* or their equivalent if unconventional units (lordly mansions / monasteries…).
Stay anywhere from the Black Sea coast all the way to the western Transylvania with virtually endless options of activities.
Romania’s most swoon-worthy hotels and mansions are at your disposal.
All you have to do is which one to choose.
Book your hotel in Romania online or ask for suggestions from our carefully selected List of Hotels and Lordly Mansions
(it offers luxury apartments / suites and premium rooms with amazing amenities for discerning vacationer)
Different cultures influenced Romanian culinary traditions.
The delicious cuisine creates – from meat, fresh vegetables, diary products and tasty fruits – quite a banquet for gourmets.
Romania is also home of more than one third of all Europe’s natural mineral springs.
So don’t be surprised to taste one of the purest waters in the world both here (for inexpensive prices) and in other many foreign countries where it is exported.
Traditional dishes include:
– Cold entree: “Zacusca”, Eggplant salad
– Hot entree: “Mici”, “Cascaval pane”
– Soups: Beef “ciorba” (tchorba), Been soup
– Fish: Fat fish (trout / carp/catfish/sheat fish/any fat fish)
– Main dishes: Lamb stew, Chicken stew, “Mamaliga” (Polenta), “Sarmale”, Cabbage with meat, Lamb “Drob” (traditionally cooked on Easter)
– Side dishes: Roasted peppers
– Desserts: “Papanasi”, Chocolate cake with pears, “Cozonac” (Kozunac)
The restaurants we recommend are meticulously selected for their fine cuisine, ambiance and service.
And we offer a wide selection for every tour.
Plus nothing compares with the tasting of top local wines right in the vineyard’s cellar !
At vineyards producing internationally awarded wines for years
Neck massages. They can be great. Or pretty creepy. Depends on the masseuse.
At Azurytt we believe that Wellness is a destination.
We will recommend the best properties in the world where you can relax, rejuvenate and leave the stress behind.
We will guide you through various wellness programs and help you to choose the one to suit your needs.
First class tickets & VIP seats to outstanding opera performances and the most sought-after George Enescu biennial festival concerts, private shows, UEFA football matches, nightclubs
Original gifts & souvenirs
- Contemporary paintings
- Traditional useful tools, toys, pottery, jewelry, clothes
- Limited edition wines / Best Romanian wines – inclusively Romanian collection wine and fruit brandy
- Blown glass and leather gifts signed by internationally famous Romanian artists
Luxury travel in Europe
- Europe less crowded tourist destinations
- Art / Heritage walks
- Art – Private views of top contemporary art galleries and talks with artists / gallery owners
- History & Heritage Tours:
- Romania / Europe palaces and castles
- Meet the Romanians. Discover their evolution. From ancient to contemporary.
… and the list can go on.