It helps you:
– understand your personal data processing rights,
– the ways in which we process these data in a transparent, correct and legal manner
– and making informed decisions when using our website and any services provided through it.
Date of the last update
February 12, 2019
Who we are
Azzurytt Turism Grup Ltd. has its headquarter in Romania,
5 Baiut Alley, M32-60, Bucharest 6, 061953,
Trade Register ID: J40/17964/2005, Tax ID: RO18073854.
Confidentiality agreementAzzurytt tour agency operates exclusively in Romania.
As a provider of travel tour services to clients (hereinafter referred to as “Client” / “Customer” / Traveler” / “you”), and in order to complete these services, Azzurytt requires, collects, uses and discloses personal information of individuals authorized to travel as a Client.
We understand and respect the importance of your personal data and appreciate the trust you give us.
That’s why we want to offer you a safe online experience.
We protect as much as possible the privacy of any personal information in our custody or control.
In this sense, we strive to ensure that any information you enter on our website is:
– processed with care and security and
– used exclusively for intended purposes.
Our Privacy Principles
1. We only ask for your personal information we truly need.
2. We ask your consent first.
3. We manage your personal data with responsibility.
4. We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with law, provide our services, or protect our rights.
What is personal dataPersonal data means any information that can lead to direct or indirect identification of a person.
These can include your:
– phone number,
– location (address),
– online identifier (e-mail, IP),
– specific elements appropriate to your physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity (health information, income, cultural profile etc.).
- visiting Azzurytt website,
- contacting us,
- registering as one of our Subscribers and / or
- requesting travel services information as a (potential) Customer
you consent to us:
- and (if applicable) transferring / disclosing
With your consent, we will use your personal data for:
– purposes other than those listed above and
– regular marketing communications.
Also, when processing personal data of children under the age of 16, we will require parental or guardian consent.
What personal data we collectPersonal data we collect and process may include without limitation:
Email address, phone number,
Full residence address,
Gender, age / birth date,
Passport / identity card, nationality,
Marital status, personal number code, personal preferences
Data about your traveling partners
Third parties (spouse / children / relatives / friends / acquaintances)
Financial and corporate data
Bank details, full headquarter address, registration number at Trade Register, tax ID, legal representative’s name and position
Sensitive personal information
Disabilities, allergies, other medical information and special needs
Data related to your travel arrangements submitted to us help you have the most appropriate options during your tour.
Azzurytt will not share anyone’s sensitive personal information with a third party unless authorized to do so by Traveler.
Data included in any forms submitted on our Site
Contact, comments, newsletter, contract, satisfaction questionnaire, e-mails or texts that you send to us
Additional personal data
This is based on law in force, depending on requested services, in order to provide contracted services; we do not process special categories of personal data revealing:
– racial or ethnic origin,
– political opinions,
– religious confession,
– philosophical beliefs or membership of trade unions and
– genetic data processing,
– bio-metric data for sole identification of an individual,
– health data, or
– data on sexual life or sexual orientation of an individual
Data about your usage of Site and your computer
IP address, operating system and browser type used for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers
(statistical data about browsing actions and patterns that does not identify any individual)
You are directly responsible for data correctness, otherwise Azzurytt will not be able to provide adequate services.
If you provide us personal data of third parties, you are responsible for informing these about Azzurytt data processing policy.
When, how and why we collect your dataThe personal data we collect and process are provided by you when you:
– browse our Site (for example: IP address, destinations you are looking for)
– fill in forms on our Site (subscribe to our newsletter, contact us)
– benefit of our services.
We may use your information for:
– presenting this Site’s content in the most effective manner for you and your device
– completing the travel arrangements you requested
– providing customer service
– dealing with enquiries and complaints
– notifying you about Site changes, latest services, exciting new offers that might interest you
– getting feedback on received services
– operating, administering, supporting, improving, optimizing and developing our Site
– security purposes
– other activities required by Romanian law
– internal marketing and demographic studies meant for improving the provided services.
Personal data is captured when you submit a contact form.
We keep contact form submissions for a certain period for customer service purposes.
But we do not use the information submitted through this for marketing purposes unless you specifically opted-in for receiving our newsletters.
You can configure your browser to accept or reject cookies or inform of the same.
Also you are free to delete any existing cookies at any time.
If you turn off cookies you may still use these websites although some of their features may not function properly.
To find out how to control or delete cookies you can visit http://www.aboutcookies.org.
www.azzurytt.com uses Google Analytics which provides us with anonymous website activity reports.
By using www.azzurytt.com you agree with the processing of your data through Google.
Google Analytics Dashboard for WP (GADWP)
www.azzurytt.com also uses Google Analytics Dashboard for WP (GADWP) from ExactMetrics.
Who we share your data withWe store private data needed for contract and invoice only in our accounting files (for the period required by law).
All of them are and remain confidential.
We may use subcontractors located in Romania and send them information we receive.
All our subcontractors will be subject to non-disclosure and non-use obligations.
Except these cases, we do not share your private data with third parties unless the law requires it.
How long we retain your dataWe keep your data for various periods of time (depending on purpose) unless you decide otherwise.
If you leave a comment, we indefinitely retain it and its metadata.
This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store personal information they provide in their user profile.
All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username).
Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Where we send your data
An automated spam detection service may check visitor comments.
What rights you have over your dataIf you have left comments on this website, you can request to receive an exported file of personal data we hold about you.
This will include any data you have provided to us.
You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you.
This excludes any data compulsory kept for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
For privacy-specific concerns please use our contact form.
How we protect your data
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the private data submitted to us.
This happens both during transmission and once we receive it.
However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your private data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.