- Taste the sparkling wine of Prince Stephen the Great’s Royal Vineyard
- Listen the tower Carillon’s bells of Iasi Culture Palace singing Union Round Dance song
- Step inside famous Sucevita Byzantine painted monastery (UNESCO heritage)
- Go shopping for black pottery
- Bicaz Dam & Canyon and Red Lake also look forward to astonish you
TAILOR MADE ITINERARY
SAMPLE: Vrancea wineries ~ Husi vineyard ~ Piatra Neamt ~ Iasi ~ Suceava
Day 1 ~ Vrancea wineries
- Welcome and greetings at Bucharest Airport.
- Private car transfer from the airport to Vrancea wineries.
- Taste the sparkling wine of Prince Stephen the Great’s Royal Vineyard – Placed at Carpathian Mountains’ curvature, Panciu Vineyard is one of the largest lands under grapevine crop in Romania. It stretches over about 10,000 hectares and both quantity and quality of grapes and wines produced here is famous. Local wine cellars’ history began in the 15th century, during the reign of Prince Stephen the Great of Moldavia. With 24 m depth and 2000 m long galleries their royal cellar is really impressive. No less than 36 galleries cross the longest one of 560 m. Their present capacity reaches 3 million bottles. Wine making takes place in a modern manufacture founded in 1949 in the vineyard core. This company keeps on the same quality level since almost 50 years. Visit the Royal Vineyard and cellar with their guide before tasting the wines. Three wines, two classic sparkling wines and one sweet sparkling wine await you. Plus a complimentary gift box with two of their great wines. And if you wish more you’ll get them with discount !
- Delicious fish dinner.
- Overnight in the middle of the nature, in Siret Delta, in your own private pontoon floating cabin.
Day 2 ~ Husi vineyard
- Taste the wines of Husi Vineyard – Husi princely vineyards, set up in the 17th century, produces tasty aromatic wines. Their 20 wine sorts have excellent quality, being very much sought after. No wonder these won numerous national and international medals and awards. Husi great brand wine derives from the glorious Busuioaca de Bohotin – Husi. This gained the blazon of muscat-nectarious wine, rosy colored. See with your own eyes the wine cellar and collection winery and taste 4 wines: Husi Zghihara, Royal & Black Feteasca and Bohotin Busuioaca. An assorted plate with Romanian traditional products will accompany them. A gift box with a bottle of “Husi Zghihara 2005” wine has your name on it. Tempting, isn’t it ?!
- Dinner and overnight in the area.
Day 3 ~ Iasi city
- Vasile Alecsandri National Theater – Visit the second most beautiful theater in the world, according to BBC, inspired by the ones in Vienna, Hamburg and Berlin.
- Palace of Culture – During Iasi walking tour you will find out what is so special about the city’s effigy: Palace of Culture. Just to give you some hints: the legend says it has 365 rooms. It is one of the last expressions of Romanticism in the official architecture. It is also the most outstanding work of Romanian architect I.D. Berindei, trained at the Fine Arts School in Paris. During its construction, Henri Coanda invented a special material, named by him bois-ciment, used for decorating several rooms.[/expand]
- Dinner and overnight in Iasi city.
Day 4 ~ Bucovina
- Sucevita Byzantine painted monastery – Probably the most beautiful and impressive Byzantine painted monastery in Bucovina is Sucevita Monastery ensemble. The harmonious combination of defensive, civil and religious architecture, stone and wood sculptures, paintings and religious decorative art is jaw-dropping. Its Resurrection Church – built at the end of 16th century by Movila brothers – is on the UNESCO Patrimony List. The brother artists Sofronie and Ion decorated both the inside and outside of the elegant church. The richness of paintings makes it stand out.[/expand]
- Dinner and overnight in Sucevita village.
Day 5 ~ Neamt County
- Take your photo in front of the Tower of Stephan the Great, Prince of Moldavia.
- Voyage on Bicaz Lake aboard the largest floating hotel on a mountain lake from Romania !
- Have lunch on the vessel, then, once within Bicaz Canyon Hasmas National Park you cannot skip at least 2 of its highlight protected areas: Red Lake & Bicaz Canyon. Connecting Gheorgheni to Bicaz, this particularly picturesque canyon is one of the most spectacular drives in the country. Road has overwhelming beautiful serpentines with splendid rocky massifs. Cherry on top is to be lucky enough to hear a flute song while shopping for souvenirs in the canyon. It is really magical and the sound reverberated by stone walls makes your ears unable to locate its source.
- You can dine and spend the night here, in the middle of Bicaz Canyon.
- Private car transfer to Bucharest airport and fly back home.
This tour is completely tailor made to best fit all your own preferences. Kindly contact us for pricing and availability.