HOW IT WORKS
– Following the tailor made offer you will receive a message with the link to your online tour map.
In case you do not receive it within 24 hours please contact us.
– Sightseeing contact details are visible on the map and their photo gallery appears when viewed in Google Maps.
- Tours are available year round.
All of them are subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
Some experiences and recommended accommodation units may be subject to seasonality and / or availability.
Also black out dates may appear.
For these reasons availability can only be guaranteed at the moment of booking.
If needed substitutes shall be offered.
– Kindly remember the itinerary proposal is just a sample of the amazing holidays your local expert can plan for you.
This tour shall be tailor made in order to best fit your own preferences.
Even after customization it remains subject of road and weather conditions as well as of optimizing changes.
– Eventual mentioned timings are informative only, being subject of weather and traffic conditions.
Final tariffs are according to tailor made tours, including all taxes and fees.
The offer will clearly explain all costs (inclusively eventual credit card charges).
There are no hidden extra costs at all.
– Price offer is based on the best availability at the time of checking (no bookings made).
– All costs include VAT and are informative only varying upon:
— currency fluctuations,
— tour length,
— number of guests,
— accommodation and car availability at time of booking,
— final mileage,
— chosen menu at restaurants,
— special experiences,
— discounts and other custom preferences.
– We prefer to give you the freedom of choice while protecting your budget.
This is why Azzurytt tariffs do not cover any:
— international airfare,
— travel insurance,
— car rental services,
— accommodation services and full board meals,
— tips, charges and local taxes or entry fees.
All these are commission free and have to be paid directly to respective suppliers.
– Accommodation units tariff increases and / or price increases in taxes, government fees, surcharges or currency exchange between quote’s date and that of tour’s beginning are payable by guest.
Booking a tour
- The advance notice needed for planning depends on departure date and itinerary flexibility.
For tours in high season, the more notice the better.
For a relaxed planning process, 3-6 months are ideal.
Last minute counseling on a set itinerary is possible depending on workload.
– Reservations with at least 2-3 months in advance are strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Some of recommended accommodation units are selling out incredibly fast.
In these cases, booking with at least 6 months in advance is strongly recommended.
– Bookings shall be made directly by you following the provided links to recommended hotels / suppliers.
— you would prefer different proposals or
— the respective hotels have no more available rooms for your dates,
alternatives shall be provided on request.
- Depending on their specific policies and offered options, payment of services provided by Azzurytt suppliers (for example: accommodation unit’s) shall be done directly by you to respective suppliers.
– Payments shall be done either with at least 2 weeks in advance:
— by bank transfer,
— by card via www.PayPal.com,
— online on supplier’s website,
— on www.booking.com
or at check-in.
– Visa and MasterCard are widely accepted and sometimes even American Express. There are also situations when payment can be done only in cash in RON / EUR / USD.
– You are solely responsible for respecting suppliers’ cancellation and refund terms.
– If you would like us to take care of cancellations for you, we would be happy to assist you at our applicable tour day rate for luxury / VIP guests.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
WHILE ON TOUR- For any kind of support while on holiday, please contact your personal tour manager, Kryss.
She is available 24/7 on WhatsApp (free of charge), text messages or phone calls (charges may apply).
And she can assist you with any kind of request such as:
— giving details about the water served in your car,
— suggesting alternatives / nearby needed shops or
— other questions / wishes you might have.
If you opted for a luxury / VIP tour she will also complimentary assist you with requests like:
— changing / canceling dinner reservations,
— updating the itinerary for the next day or
— getting tickets to an opera performance next evening.
– As per our contract, in order to be taken into consideration, any possible claim shall be made during tour.
Thus we have the best opportunity of rectifying the situation at source and occurrence time.