It helps you understand your personal data processing rights and the ways in which we process these data in a transparent, correct and legal manner.
And it is intended to assist you in making informed decisions when using our website and any services provided through it.
Date of the last update
July 6, 2018
Who we are
Azzurytt Turism Grup Ltd. is headquartered in Romania, 5 Baiut Alley, M32-60, Bucharest 6, 061953, luxevenATazzuryttDOTcom, www.azzurytt.com, Trade Register ID: J40/17964/2005, Tax ID: RO18073854.
Confidentiality agreementAzzurytt tour agency operates exclusively in Romania.
As a provider of travel tour services to clients (hereinafter referred to as “Client” / “Customer” / Traveler” / “you”), and in order to complete these services, Azzurytt requires, collects, uses and discloses personal information of individuals authorized to travel as a Client.
We understand and respect the importance of your personal data and we appreciate the trust you give us.
That’s why we want to offer you a safe online experience and we are committed to protecting as much as possible the privacy of any personal information in our custody or control.
In this sense, we strive to ensure that any information you enter on our website is processed with care and security being used exclusively for the intended purposes.
Our Privacy Principles
1. We only ask for your personal information we truly need.
2. We ask your consent first.
3. We manage your personal data with responsibility .
4. We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, provide our services, or protect our rights.
What is personal dataPersonal data means any information that can lead to direct or indirect identification of a person.
These can include your: name, phone number, location (address), online identifier (e-mail, IP), specific elements appropriate to your physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity (such as health information, income, cultural profile etc.).
* visiting Azzurytt website,
* contacting us,
* registering as one of our Subscribers and / or
* requesting travel services information as a (potential) Customer
With your consent, we will use your personal data for purposes other than those listed above and for regular marketing communications.
Also, when processing personal data of children under the age of 16, we will require parental or guardian consent.
What personal data we collectThe personal data we collect and process may include without being limited to the following information:
* full name,
* email address,
* phone number,
* full address of residence,
* age / birth date,
* passport / identity card,
* marital status,
* personal number code
* data about your traveling partners (spouse / children / relatives / friends),
* financial information (for example: bank details) and corporate data (for example: full headquarter address, registration number at the Trade Register, tax ID, name and position of the legal representative)
* personal preferences
* sensitive personal information related to your travel arrangements (such as disabilities, allergies and other medical information and special needs) to help you have the most appropriate options during your tour arranged by or through Azzurytt, but only if you submit such sensitive personal information to us; if you do not want us to collect and use such sensitive personal information, then you should not submit this information to us; Azzurytt will not share anyone’s sensitive personal information with a third party unless authorized to do so by the Traveller.
* data included in any forms submitted on our Site (for example: contact, comments, newsletter, contract, satisfaction questionnaire), e-mails or texts that you send to us
* additional personal data, based on the law in force, depending on requested services, in order to provide the contracted services; we do not process special categories of personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious confession or philosophical beliefs or membership of trade unions and genetic data processing, biometric data for the sole identification of an individual, health data, or data on sexual life or sexual orientation of an individual.
* data about your usage of the Site
* data about your computer, which may include your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers (statistical data about browsing actions and patterns that does not identify any individual).
You are directly responsible for the correctness of the data, otherwise Azzurytt will not be able to provide adequate services.
If you provide us personal data of another person (for example relatives, friends, acquaintances), you are responsible for informing the other involved parties about the Azzurytt data processing policy.
When, how and why we collect your dataThe personal data we collect and process are provided by you when you:
* browse our Site (for example: IP address, destinations you are looking for)
* fill in forms on our Site (for example: subscribe to our newsletter, contact us)
* benefit of our services.
Personal data is captured when you submit a contact form.
We keep contact form submissions for a certain period for customer service purposes, but we do not use the information submitted through this for marketing purposes unless you specifically opted-in for receiving our newsletters.
You can configure your browser to accept or reject cookies or inform of the same.
Also you are free to delete any existing cookies at any time.
If you turn off cookies you may still use these websites although some of their features may not function properly.
To find out how to control or delete cookies you can visit http://www.aboutcookies.org.
www.azzurytt.com uses Google Analytics which provides us with anonymous website activity reports.
By using www.azzurytt.com you agree with the processing of your data through Google.
Google Analytics Dashboard for WP (GADWP)
Who we share your data withPrivate data needed for contract and invoice will be stored only in our accounting files (for the period required by law).
All of them are and remain confidential.
We may use subcontractors located in Romania and send them information we receive.
All our subcontractors will be subject to non-disclosure and non-use obligations.
Except these cases, we do not share your private data with third parties unless the law requires it.
How long we retain your dataWe keep your data for various periods of time (depending on purpose) unless you decide otherwise.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely.
This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile.
All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username).
Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
What rights you have over your dataIf you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you.
This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
For privacy-specific concerns please use our contact form.
How we protect your data
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the private data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your private data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.