At the foothills of Julian Alps, on the shore of Bled glacial lake fed by hot springs, you find maybe the best ski resort in Slovenia: Bled.
The 11-th century castle lying on a cliff overlooking this lake houses a printing press. Together with the church-topped islet in the middle of the lake it contributed to the resort’s fame.
- Accommodation at 4 * Hotel ~ from 705 USD
- Good food at Michelin Restaurant ~ from 70 USD
- Ski ~ from 103 USD
- Snow-shoe ~ from 74 USD
- Massage ~ 30 min ~ from 44 USD
- Straža Bled ~ Summer toboggan track & winter skiing
- Lake Bled – Lake with a church-topped island
- Bled Island ~ Historic island with church & castle
- Bled Castle ~ Fairytale castle on lakeside & museum
- Mala Osojnica ~ Steep hike to famed Lake Bled views
- Ojstrica ~ Mountain with a pyramid-shaped top
- Accommodation ~ from 1209 USD
- Good food at Michelin Restaurant ~ Traditional Cuisine ~ about 35 – 114 USD or about 46 – 52 USD upon chosen restaurant
- Ski / Snowboarding / Snow-shoe ~ from 170 USD
- Spa Massage
- Ljubljana Castle ~ Medieval fortress with a funicular train
- Plecnik Architekt’s House Museum
- Fine Art National Gallery
- Central Market
- Dragon Bridge
Slovenian magical nature invites you in a splendid peaceful blend between historical and modern life. Here, in the middle of a river island, a castle hosts a hotel and restaurant. Think of morning walks with birdsongs, candle-lit dinners for gourmets, wine, crackling wood fire… Did we mention they have one of the best golf courses in Europe ?
From 357 USD
If you prefer the village atmosphere of a 14-century mansion set amid alpine peaks, this is for you. A hotel and restaurant with elegant furniture in traditional local style, wood carved antique interiors and handmade decorative lace. Its beautifully landscaped gardens have picturesque views. You can fly fish marble trouts or visit the mercury mine (UNESCO site).
From 188 USD
Informative prices based on best available offers at the moment of checking