Informative local timings only
Car rental & Meals not included
- DAY 1
- 1.5 hours Historical pottery making in Cappadocia
- 2 hours Sunset horseback tour of Cappadocia with the most beautiful horses in the region
- DAY 2
- Full day Cappadocia green tour
- 1 top-notch classical cooking lunch or dinner at Lil’a Restaurant
- DAY 3
- 2.5 hours Sunrise hot air balloon ride in Cappadocia
- Optional visit the ancient ruins of the underground labyrinth cities of Kaymakli and Derinkuyu. The last one is the largest and deepest in Cappadocia, having 8 levels.
- DAY 4 (optional)
- Explore Goreme Village open air museum, an UNESCO World Heritage Site. This is set within one of the few still-inhabited medieval settlements in Cappadocia. It impresses with its fresco churches cut into the volcanic rock.
- Witness a Dervish ceremony, an ancient religious ritual with whirling dances that ends with you sipping a sweet sherbet drink
- 3 nights at Museum Hotel, built on ruins, in the heart of Cappadocia, in a cave. They spoil you with panoramic views, a pool, and an amazing collection of arts and antiques.
- DAY 1 (optional)
- Private Ephesus Tour from Izmir
- DAY 2 (optional)
- Visit of Library of Celsus. Celsus was a scholar and popular Roman consul and governor of Asia. His son built the monument, in 135 A.D., in the memory of his father. Preserving over 12,000 invaluable manuscripts, this is one of the most imposing libraries in the history of Rome. Its rise in Asia Minor proves that Romans were eager to expand their culture in all corners of the empire. The building’s facade is a sample of the beauty of Roman public architecture. And it is printed for the second time on one of Turkish lira banknotes (the one of 20).
- 1 night of accommodation at Key Hotel
- DAY 1
- Traditional Turkish Bath Experience
- DAY 2
- Antalya full day city tour with waterfalls and cable car
- 2 nights of accommodation at Hotel SU & Aqualand
From 1,865 Euro / guest